Has anyone had this issue with Yellowstone?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

We offer merchants a pending balance as well but if a deal is overpaid by 2 days worth of ach's according to the pending balance but the last 5 days are still unclear I can not refund the merchant until all funds have cleared. We do everything we can to get real time info to our isos and merchants but with a 5 day lag that's not always possible

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

I understand that Isaac, and have no problem with the lag; it is what it is. It is something that should somehow be addressed though, at least so they don't have to have additional funds taken from their account for another 3-5 days. My real problem was the time lapse that the client has not been reimbursed and my call wasn't returned. (it may have been this morning, I'm out of the office today.)

Bottom line is, it is, as someone mentioned before very antiquated and not client friendly at all. It goes from being an annoyance to a real issue when there is no communication and we, as the Brokers get to be the ones needing a towel to wipe the egg off our face! Luckily, both Merchants are regular clients of mine and both very reasonable people.

I appreciate you offering your number and to handle the situation yourself, thank you. I am working from home today and do not have the file. I will either get it and call or have the Owner of my firm call and hopefully get this taken care of.