Is anyone consolidating 3 positions? Merchant averaging $40K. Bal = $40K
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Is anyone consolidating 3 positions? Merchant averaging $40K. Bal = $40K

There was formerly Breakout Capital and a couple others that were consolidating multiple positions, but stips have changed a lot.

Please do me the favor of only responding if you are an actual lender or have a legitimate referral. I don't want 25 DM's from people with Gmail accounts saying they haz a guy who haz a guy. You know who you are.

Thank you.

Banned Reputation points: 15

I can certainly help you with that - shoot me an email or dm please.

Ian G. Nadjari
    Managing Director

Secure: (516) 587-0924
    Email: Ian@RiverstrongCapital.com

Riverstrong Capital, Inc.
    95 Wall Street
    New York, NY 10005

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Quickfunder View Post
    There was formerly Breakout Capital and a couple others that were consolidating multiple positions, but stips have changed a lot.

Please do me the favor of only responding if you are an actual lender or have a legitimate referral. I don't want 25 DM's from people with Gmail accounts saying they haz a guy who haz a guy. You know who you are.

Thank you.
    Love your post !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

InAdvance consolidated 3 positions for me recently. Fundkite will look at it as well if it makes sense.

Lendvo I believe may as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Thank you.
    We are back in the consolidation game in a strong way. No max positions (recently bought out 8 positions), zero net requirement and no minimum fico (640k loan recently to 470 FICO). BUT..... business has to be B2B or G2B (we will fund both prime and sub contractors). We don’t factor but we do need the pretense of an invoice, receivables, purchase order, and other similar situations. Does not matter if factoring is in place.

We will post more details but ask your ISO rep. With the right targeting — we’ve only now released this product to select ISOs as primary source is strategic partnerships.

Rates will be similar to sub prime credit card
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Thank you.
    LoanMe can consolidate multiple positions, without the need for borrowers to net additional funds.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

. Reverse Consolidation
    Our reverse consolidation program is a popular option for merchants who don’t want to settle or restructure their debt. On a weekly basis, we wire the merchant the total amount of their combined ACH pulls, while also withdrawing our payment. As the other advances drop off, the amount we wire them automatically lowers to match each week, while our payment stays consistent. This program typically saves merchants around 30% on what they would have paid. To meet with this program’s success, we have extended our terms from 130 days to 160 days, and from 1.32 paying 5 points to 1.40 paying 6 points at 1.34 buy rate. Once all the other positions have been paid off we offer a renewal paying up to 12 points. We also offer a true addon on reverse consolidation; if your merchant needs anything extra we can be flexible to offer more as long as it works for both of us.

Steve Kamhi
    Last edited by stevenk1818; 06-28-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    InAdvance consolidated 3 positions for me recently. Fundkite will look at it as well if it makes sense.

Lendvo I believe may as well.
    . Reverse Consolidation
    Our reverse consolidation program is a popular option for merchants who don稚 want to settle or restructure their debt. On a weekly basis, we wire the merchant the total amount of their combined ACH pulls, while also withdrawing our payment. As the other advances drop off, the amount we wire them automatically lowers to match each week, while our payment stays consistent. This program typically saves merchants around 30% on what they would have paid. To meet with this program痴 success, we have extended our terms from 130 days to 160 days, and from 1.32 paying 5 points to 1.40 paying 6 points at 1.34 buy rate. Once all the other positions have been paid off we offer a renewal paying up to 12 points. We also offer a true addon on reverse consolidation; if your merchant needs anything extra we can be flexible to offer more as long as it works for both of us.

Steve Kamhi
    Director of ISO Relations
    FundKite
    Wall Street Plaza
    Steve Kamhi