Are you tired of trying to make ends meet? Partner with LendrzHub
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Arrow Are you tired of trying to make ends meet? Partner with LendrzHub

Are you tired of trying to make ends meet? Partner with LendrzHub.
    We are experienced brokers working with the most aggressive funders.

From single digit rates, to closing the "un-fundable" industries, we can do it.

Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, LOC, Term, Hard Money, MCA, Asset-based, Non-purpose, Unsecured....

Partner Today

Don't leave money on the table because you can't fund those hard-to-close deals. Let's make some money.

(855) 262-2996
    LendrzHub

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Why are you assuming we're all struggling to do that? Bad business right there.

Member Reputation points: 1183

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Why are you assuming we're all struggling to do that? Bad business right there.
    The assumptions are triggering

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

asking for other peoples garbage to waste your time means you are struggling .

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    asking for other peoples garbage to waste your time means you are struggling .
    Incorrect! The entire MCA industry is working other peoples garbage- does that mean all MCA companies are struggling?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Funding Solutions View Post
    Incorrect! The entire MCA industry is working other peoples garbage- does that mean all MCA companies are struggling?
    huge difference to take deals that a broker in this industry that follows this site and send s the deal to all the bottom funders that advertise here and they all decline it and than send it to another a broker .
    leave alone the brokers that send it to him because they want no clawback or were cut off from funders .

if you looking to get deals from people out of this industry ,that is a whole different program

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    huge difference to take deals that a broker in this industry that follows this site and send s the deal to all the bottom funders that advertise here and they all decline it and than send it to another a broker .
    leave alone the brokers that send it to him because they want no clawback or were cut off from funders .

if you looking to get deals from people out of this industry ,that is a whole different program
    First of all- "Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, LOC, Term, Hard Money, MCA, Asset-based, Non-purpose, Unsecured...." are the services they offer.
    Do you really believe that an experienced broker cannot monetize certain deals that MCA brokers cannot?

Second- "Don't leave money on the table because you can't fund those hard-to-close deals. Let's make some money."
    They didn't ask for garbage deals- they asked for "hard-to-close deals"

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Funding Solutions View Post
    First of all- "Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, LOC, Term, Hard Money, MCA, Asset-based, Non-purpose, Unsecured...." are the services they offer.
    Do you really believe that an experienced broker cannot monetize certain deals that MCA brokers cannot?

Second- "Don't leave money on the table because you can't fund those hard-to-close deals. Let's make some money."
    They didn't ask for garbage deals- they asked for "hard-to-close deals"
    This is DailyFunder, where everything we talk about is talked about from an MCA perspective. The assumption is that most if not all of the members on here are highly active in the MCA space, either running constant or high-production ISO shops in the MCA space. So whenever we talk about "hard-to-close" deals, from an MCA perspective, it's garbage files that can't get even a 30-day offer on a 1.60.

That being said, I find that even in Promotions, people get a lot of animosity thrown at them because of the many clowns who get on this platform promising many cows, only for us to find out those only produce sour milk.

I hope that helps.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I mean, listen, the website is 2 months old, the business address comes back to a 2 bedroom apartment. No online footprint (for a company that seemingly wants to portray itself as somewhat of a tech company).

At the end of the day it’s most likely a 1 guy ISO operating from his apartment, looking for other brokers to send him deals because their own marketing is lack luster. But of course their marketing strategy is awful, as they pitch the “Are you tired....” both on here, and on their website. But I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    This is DailyFunder, where everything we talk about is talked about from an MCA perspective. The assumption is that most if not all of the members on here are highly active in the MCA space, either running constant or high-production ISO shops in the MCA space. So whenever we talk about "hard-to-close" deals, from an MCA perspective, it's garbage files that can't get even a 30-day offer on a 1.60.

That being said, I find that even in Promotions, people get a lot of animosity thrown at them because of the many clowns who get on this platform promising many cows, only for us to find out those only produce sour milk.

I hope that helps.
    Fair response. However, my impression from my interactions with MCA brokers- most have no idea how to monetize files when they cant get them MCA money- Believe it or not, there are files that no MCA Funders would even give a 30 day 1.5 that can potentially get millions through other sources, via leveraging different assets. I dont know actually LenderzHub so I am not vouching for them (or bashing them), but there are many excellent brokers who know how to monetize theoe files and figure out creative ways to get those files financing. That being said- we at QFS Group wont actually dig into a file that is being declined by MCA Funders unless the revenue is extremely substantial, but I am sure you can find many other good brokers on here that would!
    Last edited by Quick Funding Solutions; 06-28-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I mean, listen, the website is 2 months old, the business address comes back to a 2 bedroom apartment. No online footprint (for a company that seemingly wants to portray itself as somewhat of a tech company).

At the end of the day it’s most likely a 1 guy ISO operating from his apartment, looking for other brokers to send him deals because their own marketing is lack luster. But of course their marketing strategy is awful, as they pitch the “Are you tired....” both on here, and on their website. But I digress.
    Fair Enough!

Said the troll that can't even tell us his real name......
    Last edited by Juan; 06-28-2018 at 09:32 AM. Reason: delete

Said the troll that can't even tell us his real name......

Hey, Juan, having a hard time making ends meet?

Hi Troll. I am, but working hard. And you, having a fun time trolling?

Oh man, so fun.

You know, some of us are trying to make ends meet, and we're working hard at it. Unlike you who has all the time in the world to troll and check everyone's websites.
    Why don't you crawl back to your rock. Or at least have the balls to come visit and see our "two bedroom apartment". We'll buy you coffee.

Stop whining. You spam up the place with desperate yet condescending ads (acting like you are doing something that 95% on here don’t already do) and then you’re surprised the response is condescending? You big baby.

Dude. Stop. Seriously go pee somewhere else. I think your mom just called.

Mind your own �� business
    Last edited by Juan; 06-29-2018 at 03:18 AM.