Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Hello,

I am interested in learning more about the underwriting process for an MCA. After having dozens of files declined, I have realized the amount of time I am wasting with these files. Would anyone care to share a quick formula to determine if a merchant is fundable?

Thank you,
John Smith
j.smith.mca.cash@gmail.com

There are numerous algorithms and considerations that go into Funding merchants. One of them being the broker or iso who submitted it.

If you were to give 1 million dollars for funding...who would you give it to,? To have a reasonable certainty that not only will you get it back but you will make a profit. Woulld you allow a new broker to fund 10 million dollars into your business not kowing if they are going to stab you in the back by stacking them until they default or send them off to debt relief?

Some funders will take files from people on purpose, some files were submitted and didnt make the underwriting guidelines and die..or some are funded 45 days later.

The answer to this is to join an established Iso who can help you with the files, let them mentor you...you will have a higher closeing ratios

( most will not do this because they think they can do it on their own, they were advised to do this as well by brokers who are loooongg ggone out of the industry)

Batter up....next brokers to the plate...lots of used ucc leads to go around. Get your w/2 salary savings ready