ISO Managers Shoutouts
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

ISO Managers Shoutouts

Seems like all this site is used for is painting a black eye on brokers and lenders. But with every dozen bad seeds in the industry, there's a good one. Yes we all know which lenders are good to work with, but which rep do you want handling your files? Here's my favorite people in the industry:

1st Global - Kevin D. - Literally the only reason I use 1st Global. Their underwriting is, for lack of a better word, odd. Things seem to fall through the cracks, but Kevin is ALWAYS on top of every deal, no matter the size, pushing things through and getting deals for you funded.

AJ Equity - Matt S. - Matt was an ISO of mine when I was at a direct lender, now the tables have turned. Seems to have a lot of pull with the head underwriter and always keeps you in the loop with your deals.

CFGMS - Dave G. - Maybe this is special treatment because we knew each other in our college days, so obviously I had to board with him. But he does a great job. Has good relationships with the in-house funders and gets things done quickly.

EIN Cap - Rob G. - Yeah this list might get a bit repetitive, but this guy does everything he says he will. I've never had a rep get stips waived as often and terms extended as much as 20 days as often as Rob. Especially with them funding up to 750k now, Rob typically gets first look on all my files.

Fundkite - Sal M. - Yes, there's currently a thread over an apparent backdoor by this company. I personally don't believe it, but to each their own. Sal has literally saved multiple dead deals for me, and always comes through with what I request upon submission.

Mantis/Cresthill - Mike D. - Love this guy, if an offer gets sent out that I don't receive he calls me to see if it works. Real honest guy, never once have I had a problem with efficiency at Mantis/Cresthill. (Again), extremely transparent and always on-top of files, no longer the size.

Pearl - Rebecca B. - Constant follow-ups, never let's a deal die, and best of all, very patient. Some lenders expect docs to come back instantly, not Rebecca. If it's not her, somebody from Pearl is always working with me to get deals funded.

Simply - Moe - Really cool guy, yet very hard working. Haven't done much business with him but his eagerness and work on the few deals we submit is fantastic. I literally chase deals for their wheelhouse a little bit harder to get deals with them done.

The Smarter Merchant - David K. - Honest guy, let's me know about competition. Pushes things through and always gets me paid quickly.

And that's that. If you think I missed anybody throw in a comment. I have purposely left a few guys out as per their request, so direct lenders I probably already work with you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14657

Mike Daniels at Mantis is definitely cream of the crop.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

David Gold coming in Hot - Good job man.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Thank you! AJ Equity funds high risk deals and we pride ourselves on being a smaller funding shop. We have a close relationship with all of our ISO's and we do everything we can to get every approval funded! If interested in signing up with us, send me an email at matthew@ajequity.com

Thanks for the shout out! At CFG we take pride in our close relationships with our ISO's. Feel free to contact me if interested in learning more about CFG at dgold@cfgms.com

David Gold – ISO Manager
    Office: (646) 895-6879
    Cell: (908) 770-7937
    Email: dgold@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10004

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Seems like all this site is used for is painting a black eye on brokers and lenders. But with every dozen bad seeds in the industry, there's a good one. Yes we all know which lenders are good to work with, but which rep do you want handling your files? Here's my favorite people in the industry:

1st Global - Kevin D. - Literally the only reason I use 1st Global. Their underwriting is, for lack of a better word, odd. Things seem to fall through the cracks, but Kevin is ALWAYS on top of every deal, no matter the size, pushing things through and getting deals for you funded.

AJ Equity - Matt S. - Matt was an ISO of mine when I was at a direct lender, now the tables have turned. Seems to have a lot of pull with the head underwriter and always keeps you in the loop with your deals.

CFGMS - Dave G. - Maybe this is special treatment because we knew each other in our college days, so obviously I had to board with him. But he does a great job. Has good relationships with the in-house funders and gets things done quickly.

EIN Cap - Rob G. - Yeah this list might get a bit repetitive, but this guy does everything he says he will. I've never had a rep get stips waived as often and terms extended as much as 20 days as often as Rob. Especially with them funding up to 750k now, Rob typically gets first look on all my files.

Fundkite - Sal M. - Yes, there's currently a thread over an apparent backdoor by this company. I personally don't believe it, but to each their own. Sal has literally saved multiple dead deals for me, and always comes through with what I request upon submission.

Mantis/Cresthill - Mike D. - Love this guy, if an offer gets sent out that I don't receive he calls me to see if it works. Real honest guy, never once have I had a problem with efficiency at Mantis/Cresthill. (Again), extremely transparent and always on-top of files, no longer the size.

Pearl - Rebecca B. - Constant follow-ups, never let's a deal die, and best of all, very patient. Some lenders expect docs to come back instantly, not Rebecca. If it's not her, somebody from Pearl is always working with me to get deals funded.

Simply - Moe - Really cool guy, yet very hard working. Haven't done much business with him but his eagerness and work on the few deals we submit is fantastic. I literally chase deals for their wheelhouse a little bit harder to get deals with them done.

The Smarter Merchant - David K. - Honest guy, let's me know about competition. Pushes things through and always gets me paid quickly.

And that's that. If you think I missed anybody throw in a comment. I have purposely left a few guys out as per their request, so direct lenders I probably already work with you.
    whats I find amazing is that I am in the industry for over 10 years and I have only worked with one bank on this whole list and there are a few on here I have never heard of. Its amazing how much this industry has expanded.

*********Not looking for any new banks just making a point***********
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Member Reputation points: 359 FundKite's Avatar

Thank You!

Member Reputation points: 1336

ISO Managers Shoutouts

Really happy to see a shout out to Mo at Simply Funding. He was recently promoted and now oversees the entire relationship management department. His email is mofarhadi@simplyfunding.com. Contact him anytime.

And great job to all of the other ISO managers mentioned. It's nice to see positive feedback.
    Mark S.
    Simply
    (646) 661-2300
    Mark@simplymca.com
    www.simplymca.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by FundKite View Post
    Thank You!

No, thank you guys. You make www.dumbleads.com proud to generate business for y’all, through our shared intermediaries.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Mantis/Cresthill - Mike D. - Seems like I need to change my Rep. She is hot but no good for me.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    whats I find amazing is that I am in the industry for over 10 years and I have only worked with one bank on this whole list and there are a few on here I have never heard of. Its amazing how much this industry has expanded.

*********Not looking for any new banks just making a point***********
    Competition is a good thing. For a company like us to keep up with all the other banks, we have to really go above and beyond. We also know that in order for us to win a new ISO over, we sometimes have to be a little crazy on our approvals. I'm gonna add my signature in this post for anyone who wants to give me a call to discuss what kind of deals we fund.

Matthew Sitro
    1779 - 51st Street
    Brooklyn N.Y. 11204
    Office: 212-645-1835 ext 103
    Cell: 845-649-0306

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post

are these all second position + companies and low credit high risk stuff? Haven't heard of most of them accept Pearl, but, their ISO management guys landed at KCG. Do these companies have institutional money or just a private investor looking for some yields. how has your renewal portfolio been with them?
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 06-07-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Member Reputation points: 1336

ISO Managers Shoutouts

Simply Funding targets weak 1st and strong 2nd's. Up to 12 months. $250k max. We are very aggressive in the food and hospitality industry, healthcare, and manufacturing. 1/3 of our deals are splits or lockboxes too. But instead of waiting for the credit card processor to verify the first batch being deposited, we fund the deal and begin collecting via ACH. The ACH will automatically turn off when the first batch comes in. This usually saves 1 to 4 business days.

We split with 12 processors including Square.
    Mark S.
    Simply
    (646) 661-2300
    Mark@simplymca.com
    www.simplymca.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Mantis/Cresthill - Mike D. - Seems like I need to change my Rep. She is hot but no good for me.

Is it an issue of you just not wearing the proper funding gear?
    All our leads come flame retardant outfitted. Even for the most reta...., differently abled, ISO’s.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

With all these compliments I'm about ready to throw my Prozac out the window !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    With all these compliments I'm about ready to throw my Prozac out the window !
    Shoutout to Scott & Jane, and obviously Marcus
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by FCS Capital View Post
    Shoutout to Scott & Jane, and obviously Marcus
    Yep...Scott and Jane are one of the hardest working teams in MCA!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    yeah Natalya is so hot, as is her sister.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Thanks... I appreciate the shout out!

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    are these all second position + companies and low credit high risk stuff? Haven't heard of most of them accept Pearl, but, their ISO management guys landed at KCG. Do these companies have institutional money or just a private investor looking for some yields. how has your renewal portfolio been with them?
    They're a bit all over, but I specifically shouted out individuals who handle my files personally. Some of the bigger, cleaner lenders just have a department and no specific rep.

As for the source of funds, no idea, I don't ask.

And as for renewals, some just do the renewal and pay me out, others give me a heads up that it is time.