Backdoored by Fundkite.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Backdoored by Fundkite.

I submitted a deal in good faith and Steve Kami contacted the client directly after telling me it was turned down. They deny this up and down but the fact of the matter remains they gave me a decline then contracted the client without me.

This is my second post as they have repeatedly mobbed dailyfunder's admins basically demanding this post be removed.

Capture2.jpgappoval.jpgCapture.jpgCapture3.jpgCapture4.jpg
    David Power
    F5 Financial Inc.

WEB: F5 Financial Inc.
    Email: F5 Financial
    Member HICC

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Who got the offer? I'm thinking that email is not to the merchant as it has the commission on it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

I know very little about Fundkite and i don't work with them in anyway at all ..however back in the day when i did work with Steve Kamhi he was nothing but a real standup guy with lots of integrity.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-06-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Something does not Add up.

Where did the Email with the Offer Come From? You got it or another Rep did, that wasn't sent to Merchant. Obviously.

This post makes no sense...

Where is the Email with the Merchant saying Fundkite reached out directly? The Contract from Fundkite sent directly to Merchant?

Approval Emails do not go out to Merchants, where did you get it if not sent to you (in order to screenshot)

This doesnt add up AT ALL.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Something does not Add up.

Where did the Email with the Offer Come From? You got it or another Rep did, that wasn't sent to Merchant. Obviously.

This post makes no sense
    It doesnt and we all know the broker didnt rat himself out to the OP lol
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

To me it just seems like they made a mistake and sent an approval to you and then sent a decline . Then you went crazy on them with making assumptions. What am i missing ? do you have an email they sent to merchant?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

I took it as the original submission was denied outright. The 2nd submission was probably made by the broker with clarifications to warrant an offer to them. That offer (with a different submission number) was then declined with apologies for "creating an inconvenience". What went on from there is the issue, at least the way I read it.

Actually re-reading it , it just seems like they gave an offer to then figure out the guy wasnt qualified due to his deposits not being real revenue...doesnt seem backdooring just seems they rescinded their offer
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

David are the allegations fundkite said that you are antisemitic and a racist true or did they make that up ?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    David are the allegations fundkite said that you are antisemitic and a racist true or did they make that up ?
    We would need them to post the call if this is the arguement lol
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingIsoHiddenFunder View Post
    This is my second post as they have repeatedly mobbed dailyfunder's admins basically demanding this post be removed.
    Or maybe it was deleted because of the lack of evidence?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I side with Fundkite

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Wow! Is someone believing the accused for once on the DF?!
    I'm not sure who is right over here, but I hope that we are raising our standards for "accusations" and "innocence" and "guilty."

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

from what I understood from the last thread it sounded like the merchant received the offer form the bank. In these situations I have seen more often then not the bank is at fault so until I see something to show me otherwise i think they probably did backdoor the deal
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

the above emails does not prove anything

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    from what I understood from the last thread it sounded like the merchant received the offer form the bank. In these situations I have seen more often then not the bank is at fault so until I see something to show me otherwise i think they probably did backdoor the deal
    John, if the funder sent the approval to the merchant, why would they include an up-sell?
    And if they actually did send it there, then it was clearly a complete computer error.

Submissions numbers are different, BTW?
    Which email came first - the approval or the denial email? Do you know how many times have I gotten an approval, that final underwriting denied?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Someone posts a thread, the admin takes it off, then they post the same thread again? Really?
    High risk paper

Member Reputation points: 359 FundKite's Avatar

Hello Funders, ISO Partners and the General Audience. My Name Is Alex Shvarts, and I would like to personally respond to this thread and set it straight once and for all.

1. We received the submissions from several ISO's. The Submissions were declined due to the fact that the Merchant does not have revenue.

2. After back and forth (with out disclosing the personal information of the merchant in this thread) we issued a soft offer but were not able to proceed with contracts as the circumstances regarding the merchants source of revenue did not adhere to our underwriting standards.

3. We received a call, (Fully Recorded) during which the ISO rep at our firm explained to F5 rep, why we could not proceed with this deal, at which point F5 rep proceeded to use Racist, Anti-Semitic and violent threats.

4. After listening to the recording, I personally called the reps at F5 Financial to better understand what their issue was, however the telephone terrorist quickly hung up. Also recorded!

In yesterdays thread by F5, they also alleged that the merchant had contracts issued by Fundkite. But of-course they don't exist otherwise F5 would have produced them by now. We did challenge F5 to produce such contracts.

Additionally, on yesterdays thread David Power made an allegation that Pearl barred FundKite and myself for bad behavior

F5, I hope you don't become violent and actually physically hurt someone after reading below.

The following is an email from Sol Lax of Pearl who has given me permission to post it here. The email was written by Sol, when an employee of Pearl offered to provide FundKite with data for all merchants Funded by Pearl and we reported it back to PEARL.

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 8.25.10 PM.jpg

So that puts another claim by F5 to rest as well.

Lastly, when it comes to deals, we lose some, we win some. But when it comes to character and integrity we pride ourselves on living up to very high standards.

To the folks at F5, I think it's time for an apology.

You got your facts wrong, you insulted, degraded and threatened people. You brought religion and race into the mix. And you went online with derogatory, defamatory and slanderous statements.

But we at Fundkite, are above all that, just apologize and accept you got it wrong.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Now that is how an honest funder answers . Right now I am on team fundkite

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

As I put in the previous post, Fundkite is a straight-up shop: Next file killa!
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gomez View Post
    As I put in the previous post, Fundkite is a straight-up shop: Next file killa!
    I have worked with fundkite Alex and Khami. I 100% vouch that they are a honest shop. Dont know what happened here. But fundkite is not stealing your files.

Jake Winograd
    Cell:1-646-943-2204
    Office: (718) 316-6897
    Fax:1-347-549-4296
    Unique Funding Solutions

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Nice response from Fundkite but it still doesn't address what exactly happened between Step 1 ("the merchant was declined because the merchant does not have revenue") and Step 2 ("after back and forth we issued a soft offer"). Obviously the soft offer was made without keeping F5 in the loop, otherwise he wouldn't be upset. If the merchant got funded, who would have received the commission?

I agree that violent threats and anti-semitic insults have no place in this industry but that's besides the point.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 06-07-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Nice response from Fundkite but it still doesn't address what exactly happened between Step 1 ("the merchant was declined because the merchant does not have revenue") and Step 2 ("after back and forth we issued a soft offer"). Obviously the soft offer was made without keeping F5 in the loop, otherwise he wouldn't be upset. If the merchant got funded, who would have received the commission?

I agree that violent threats and anti-semitic insults have no place in this industry but that's besides the point.
    How was F5 kept out of the loop if he sees the offer ... the offer was then rescinded when they found his revenue to not be sufficient anyways lol
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Maybe I misread the original thread but I thought F5 only knew about the consolidation offer because his merchant told him...
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Then the merchant was sent the commission structure lol
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding