Industry Changing Book - Isaac Stern and Noah Breslow Saw it and LOVED it!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Industry Changing Book - Isaac Stern and Noah Breslow Saw it and LOVED it!!!!

We are honored to have gotten a sneak peek of an industry changing and paradigm shifting treasure trove of knowledge placed in book form.

Introducing :

The Life and Times of A Top Ranked Sales Crusher, in the Alternative Financial industry starring and written by the legend....

...Karen37A

Sister, I just gotta say, I want you and the book, drop shipped to my house, so you can sign it in front of me, with a recorded selfie. It's that awesome!!

The book was provided a littany of gems, diamonds, gold and silver, with just a smidge of zirconia, and no fluffery or puffery whatsoever. Karen37A played no games.

Table of Contents

Naturally I was forced to sign an NDA because the juice in this book was too steaming, but as part of the www.dumbleads.com exclusive, and with the express written consent of Sean, High King of Daily Funder, and a great guy, I'm allowed to hint at some of the more delicious subjects like:

Sales 101 - How to close 5 eskimos during a winter snow storm in alaska, while going over a waterfall, at night, holding a penguin, in a two man raft, while posting on the forums, and maintaining fidicuiary duties, without sending defaults.

Wall street -How I took them down and built them back up, my way, and how to get past security through the 2nd floor laundry chute.

Securities licenses - Guess how many I got, its more than you, but less than 20, and how to keep them active without regulation up my buttocks.

Financial industry Hedgefunds - How I stay hedge tight with sticky notes in my back pocket, my belt wallet, my bushy socks, my braidy hair clips, why they won't stop throwing money at me, and why J Lo better shut her mouth.

This is just a taste.

To put it in perspective on what we're dealing with, when they attempted to list all her previous titles in the financial industry in the contents, they ran out of titles.

Then they went to put all her titles in alphabetical order, and they ran out of alphabet.

The Foreword

But the most amazing part of the book was the foreword, written by our esteemed resident genius, John Tucker. I'm not going to bother trying to paraphrase his immortal words, I'm not worthy enough to even be using his name, I'll just put a direct quote:

--- When I heard Karen (or Lizzy, thats what her friends call her) was putting her depth of wisdom on paper, I had to stop what I was doing and take the time to ponder the ramifications this might have on the industry. About 5 second later, I ripped up the contract I was closing, (I had already waived all my commission anyway) stopped at the bank to do an atm withdrawal, and rushed over to Greyhound to book an overnight ticket to the Hamptons.

I caught Lizzy right smack in the middle of her grapes and cheese party, with the likes of Paris Hilton, Donnie Brasco, and Mr. Soros himself, among others. She was completely surrounded by high society so I solved the problem very quickly by doing a cannonball in the 8 foot section of the pool, the waves clearing a path to her dumb quick.

She stood by the champagne table. I stumbled by the edge of the pool. She looked at me. I looked at her. The message was communicated before any words were delivered. Her eyes told me everything, and that was all I needed. This was the book that would reshuffle the power players in this industry. And I had first dibs on the content. And I owe it all to her.....

.....Cont'd in the book, coming soon.

I’m excited.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 06-01-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

And so began the greatest thread in modern history.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Www.dumbleads.com is honored to have gotten a sneak peek of an industry changing and paradigm shifting treasure trove of knowledge placed in book form.

Introducing :

The Life and Times of A Top Ranked Sales Crusher, in the Alternative Financial industry starring and written by the legend....

...Karen37A

Sister, I just gotta say, I want you and the book, drop shipped to my house, so you can sign it in front of me, with a recorded selfie. It's that awesome!!

The book was provided a littany of gems, diamonds, gold and silver, with just a smidge of zirconia, and no fluffery or puffery whatsoever. Karen37A played no games.

Table of Contents

Naturally I was forced to sign an NDA because the juice in this book was too steaming, but as part of the www.dumbleads.com exclusive, and with the express written consent of Sean, High King of Daily Funder, and a great guy, I'm allowed to hint at some of the more delicious subjects like:

Sales 101 - How to close 5 eskimos during a winter snow storm in alaska, while going over a waterfall, at night, holding a penguin, in a two man raft, while posting on the forums, and maintaining fidicuiary duties, without sending defaults.

Wall street -How I took them down and built them back up, my way, and how to get past security through the 2nd floor laundry chute.

Securities licenses - Guess how many I got, its more than you, but less than 20, and how to keep them active without regulation up my buttocks.

Financial industry Hedgefunds - How I stay hedge tight with sticky notes in my back pocket, my belt wallet, my bushy socks, my braidy hair clips, why they won't stop throwing money at me, and why J Lo better shut her mouth.

This is just a taste.

To put it in perspective on what we're dealing with, when they attempted to list all her previous titles in the financial industry in the contents, they ran out of titles.

Then they went to put all her titles in alphabetical order, and they ran out of alphabet.

The Foreword

But the most amazing part of the book was the foreword, written by our esteemed resident genius, John Tucker. I'm not going to bother trying to paraphrase his immortal words, I'm not worthy enough to even be using his name, I'll just put a direct quote:

--- When I heard Karen (or Lizzy, thats what her friends call her) was putting her depth of wisdom on paper, I had to stop what I was doing and take the time to ponder the ramifications this might have on the industry. About 5 second later, I ripped up the contract I was closing, stopped at the bank to do an atm withdrawal, and rushed over to Greyhound to book an overnight ticket to the Hamptons.

I caught Lizzy right smack in the middle of her grapes and cheese party, with the likes of Paris Hilton, Donnie Brasco, and Mr. Soros himself, among others. She was completely surrounded by high society so I solved the problem very quickly by doing a cannonball in the 8 foot section of the pool, the waves clearing a path to her dumb quick.

She stood by the champagne table. I stumbled by the edge of the pool. She looked at me. I looked at her. The message was communicated before any words were delivered. Her eyes told me everything, and that was all I needed. This was the book that would reshuffle the power players in this industry. And I had first dibs on the content. And I owe it all to her.....

.....Cont'd in the book, coming soon.

This was a www.dumbleads.com exclusive.

LOL...she cant write the real book no one would ever believe it

it would be titled how so many people scammed themselves while bragging they are a Ceo...or how to lose billions in so many ways...or how to give you book of business away in 3 easy steps then get bich slapped with someones Pen* s
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-01-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Karen37a
    This and the regulation up the buttocks is hysterical

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Don, your posts are high in entertainment value but alas, sorely lacking in veracity. You should be writing for a satirical site like The Onion instead of a reputable, professional trade forum such as this one.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Don, your posts are high in entertainment value but alas, sorely lacking in veracity. You should be writing for a satirical site like The Onion instead of a reputable, professional trade forum such as this one.

Duly noted, I’m in the attic digging up my resume as we speak, I’ll text you when I’m done and we’ll go over what your agency charges for representation.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 06-01-2018 at 05:53 PM.