Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
Crappy, generic voicemail message:

Hello John, this is Archie and I'm with Jumpstart Capital. We specialize in financing for small businesses and we have very competitive rates. Please call me back at 800-123-1234 for a free, no-obligation quote!

Good voicemail message (industry specific):

Hello John, this is Archie and I'm with Jumpstart Capital. You and I haven’t spoken yet, but I’ve been doing some research on your company and I think you’re a great fit for our financing program for general contractors. Our clients include (list some companies they might be familiar with) and I know this would work for you as well. Believe me, it will be worth a 5 minute phone call to find out why. Please do me a favor when you get this message and call me back at 800-123-1234. Again, that number is 800-123-1234. I look forward to speaking with you and I guarantee you'll be glad you returned this call.

This is great and one more thing...once they hear "capital"" funding" they tune out to the message or hit delete and never listen to the balance like charlie browns teacher...wa wa wa wa.

so say the message and grab their attention "call to action" then at the end or middle ....say xyz capital