Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
I mean, can they prove I didnt leave it on my own, No.

However, I get big deals. Your assuming all my deals are small. We debated before and I said I turn away no business. Ill do small deals, big deals, all deals.

And yes ill stack, we can debate this too, why not? You came from an A Lender shop OBVIOUSLY who ingrained in you that stacking is EVIL - No its not. Stacking responsibly is perfectly fine. Dont triple quadruple fund all at once, but if the lenders know and are aware of the positons thats fine.

you have a merchant with 3 positions, you can renew all 3 positions, why just hold out on one - IF THEY NEED THE MONEY AND USE IT TO GROW

Whats evil is under funding a merchant leaving plenty of room and convincing him taking more money is not allowed

How can you not do 3rds in this business now adays? How can you leave money on the table like that...

and i asked you before send me all those deals you morally wont do for misguided loyalty of whatever.

You somehow think because I do stacks and smaller deals that i dont do big deals... I DO. We are a decent sized shop.... we do it all. Including Fund BIG deals in House...
"can they prove it" ...sigh...give me break

im not responding to this thread anymore ...to each his own