Need 30K asap (High Risk)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Need 30K asap (High Risk)

Hey guys,

Is there any lender who does hisk risk like negative Cash advance history.
    I had a 30K offer, after submitting the contract, COJ they killed the deal last moment because of the collection issue with Quarterspot. He has around 10K balance left and they got funded 55K from fundworks last month. anyone? Quarterspot won't give any payoff letter.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Hey guys,

Is there any lender who does hisk risk like negative Cash advance history.
    I had a 30K offer, after submitting the contract, COJ they killed the deal last moment because of the collection issue with Quarterspot. He has around 10K balance left and they got funded 55K from fundworks last month. anyone? Quarterspot won't give any payoff letter.
    Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Midnight
    is that a joke or what? I never dealt with them
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Patrick,

No I’m not joking. The deal is a terrible deal.....he defaulted on quaterspot. If you think about it, quaterspot probably have him a 7+ month deal and he couldn’t pay. Can’t imagine him paying a 1.49 75 days. Lastly, fundworks probably missed the default in UW and that’s why they funded! The deal is dead unless you sneak it by!

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Mantis will fund in hours (if COJ is needed will do in transit).... those not yet working with Cresthill Mantis in the last several months should re-test us with a few files... (we have done a few adjustments)...

bizdev @ cresthillcapital. com
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Mantis will fund in hours (if COJ is needed will do in transit).... those not yet working with Cresthill Mantis in the last several months should re-test us with a few files... (we have done a few adjustments)...

Wow so now you fund defaults ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Patrick,

No I’m not joking. The deal is a terrible deal.....he defaulted on quaterspot. If you think about it, quaterspot probably have him a 7+ month deal and he couldn’t pay. Can’t imagine him paying a 1.49 75 days. Lastly, fundworks probably missed the default in UW and that’s why they funded! The deal is dead unless you sneak it by!
    I understand, but he is on payment plan he adjusted the payment plan with them.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post

Lol, you still haven't gave me any update the last deal I sent you directly. Forget about it.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I understand, but he is on payment plan he adjusted the payment plan with them.
    Once they adjust payments they won稚 be touched by 99% of funders because they feel if they can稚 support current payments, how will they be able to handle a new position with higher factor rate and shorter term. There are a few that will touch him, but not many. Don稚 be surprised if they come back with 1.49 over 40 payments (or less).

I don稚 know how this one slipped past Fundworks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

You're welcomed aboard, we do have a default program (pm me for details). If you want to learn more about our operation please feel free to call us. Unlike some brokers who post here, we have many ISOs who do business with us on a regular basis and will highly recommend Midnight. A lot of our business used to be originated from "super ISOs" and so on, we cut off many ISOs who were sending bad deals and now concentrate on the good ones. (some of the people who you see here were caught falsifying contracts, signatures, apps and so on, we won't publicize it).

[As far as the guy who ran some midnight posts from what the admin says was our IP address, we are investigating privately, and as you can see the posts, it wasn't in our favor, anyways]

It's very unfortunate that new funding companies entering the MCA space have to deal with a lot of fraud before they cut off the bad ISOs. A bad ISO can sometimes cost a funder tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands. Usually when you get an unprofessional response from us it reflects the kind of business we are getting from you. If you're deals are solid you will fund all day with Midnight.
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    You're welcomed aboard, we do have a default program (pm me for details). If you want to learn more about our operation please feel free to call us. Unlike some brokers who post here, we have many ISOs who do business with us on a regular basis and will highly recommend Midnight. A lot of our business used to be originated from "super ISOs" and so on, we cut off many ISOs who were sending bad deals and now concentrate on the good ones. (some of the people who you see here were caught falsifying contracts, signatures, apps and so on, we won't publicize it).

[As far as the guy who ran some midnight posts from what the admin says was our IP address, we are investigating privately, and as you can see the posts, it wasn't in our favor, anyways]

It's very unfortunate that new funding companies entering the MCA space have to deal with a lot of fraud before they cut off the bad ISOs. A bad ISO can sometimes cost a funder tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands. Usually when you get an unprofessional response from us it reflects the kind of business we are getting from you. If you're deals are solid you will fund all day with Midnight.
    send me pm with details please. Let's see what you can offer.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner