Kabbage Doesnt Like working brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Kabbage has a number of advantages, brand and speed of funds, being some, and they’re driving the idea that their strategy works better than everyone else’s, because they have big numbers to support this.

This allows them to attract bigger investors, bigger jv partners, bigger affiliates, etc. Kabbage’s lead source model is different in some cases as well; one of them generates about 20,000 opt ins a month, from various web and display properties.

Kabbage covers all the costs to generate these leads, but only the costs are paid upfront, no profit to the lead generator. The leads aren’t just for funding but for processing as well, and any other service they offer. When each lead closes, the lead distributor then makes a percentage from each closed deal and that’s how they profit.
    Yes

But he needs to stop throwing brokers under the bus. He is not the only one who has the ear to hedge funds/investors...not even close.

They are being stacked which is an additional risk to investors...which is why some people have been pushing for regulation...fools following along, so they can then say

"here's $100 Referal fee"

Its Certain Brokers on ones side... some on.the other( usually the ones who can't sell over the phone)

Then they paint this bull**** picture of brokers being low lives and dirty, uneducated, wrong side of the tracks etc ( i have to be yelling at them ... I "had" 150-160 iq and I am from the north shore of long island).....stock fraud story goes floating along

Then shills/pikers on here saying omg negative news...I have to counter long arse word salad.... I don't work here.

Id die before I would do business with certain companies ..

..cut it the hell out already( not you don)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 09:53 AM.