Kabbage Doesnt Like working brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    https://debanked.com/2018/04/boiler-...bage-ceo-says/

him saying boiler rooms are not brands

Anyone from wall st ( the money part) ...full well understand what 1099 Independent Isos are ...Insurance/ Annuites understand they have the same model...outside loan originators vs inside mortgage brokers or bankers, real estate, stockbrokers / investment professionals...some are independent and create their own name...some use the name of the independent "clearing house or firm"( similar to white labeling)...some work for the company as an employee

Same like "net branching" Loans

When he says things like that anyone who created company structures must be laughing at him...he said those things at conferences to people who understand the business model...its actually embarrassing .

The only people who don't understand it are the people who never made sales before or had a sales force (sales also include raising capital $$$...he is selling his idea) or they failed miserablly at the other so they dismiss the idea and bash it

I wouldn't feel comfortable giving people money who don't know what the hell is going on around them.

I try to stay silent but this buffoonery has to stop...especially when he tosses in the" boiler room phone sales isos" ( who know more than him about the structure)

dont come on here debating me like that other guy with the 2% and 100 uccs
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-28-2018 at 09:13 AM.