Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
On Deck still fashions themselves as a different vehicle than cash advance, so they probably didn't feel the need to grace everyone with their presence. Plus, Breslow is probably hella mad at 3/4 of the ISOs that were there, due to all their stacking.

Same was probably true for TBB. They detest the stackers to no end. Though, surprised Lil David didn't pop in, as he has relocated to NYC.
Then again, he told me recently that TBB is no longer interested in any ISOs that cannot submit and fund $500K a month with them (I almost spit out my coffee when he said that)
TBB wouldn't have said that pre enova acquisition. good luck with their business development manager getting any ISO to commit to that quota. one thing is submitting (easy part), the other is actual funding. most shops out there use several companies to get the job done. if that's their direction, better off pushing direct marketing and direct sales (I'm sure they already are) and calling it a day.

ODC- they already did the grand tour of brokers back in the day and it built their company (for good or bad) . that wife beater has been worn.