Favorite Panel at Broker Fair
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I could tell you but then I'd expect an override on deals you close using my tactics
    Its a proprietary secret and I have a fiduciary responsibility..if you give me 1 % of your confidence ill earn the rest, your best friend was a stranger at one point correct, what i thinjk you are saying is you do not trust me...benefit from our instituional timing and quantaive anaysis, if you give me your trust this one time you will never have to ask for it again pick up 1000 shares you will be glad you did : )

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Its a proprietary secret and I have a fiduciary responsibility..if you give me 1 % of your confidence ill earn the rest, your best friend was a stranger at one point correct, what i thinjk you are saying is you do not trust me...benefit from our instituional timing and quantaive anaysis, if you give me your trust this one time you will never have to ask for it again pick up 1000 shares you will be glad you did : )
    Are you howling from the "Golden Pitchbook"?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Are you howling from the "Golden Pitchbook"?

pretty much lol...committed to memory, brainwashed...that and 100's of other sales techniques and business building strategies

I thought when Bear Sterns went under the "Golden Pitchbook" was seized and locked away in a secret vault...never to see the light of day again!

Karen37a
    I thought when Bear Sterns went under the "Golden Pitchbook" was seized and locked away in a secret vault...never to see the light of day again!
    it got to Lehman...we got it burned it LOL

edit ** Jordan wolf had a half ass version then claimed he invented it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-16-2018 at 06:42 PM.

lol...the infamous Oakmont days...now there's a blast from the past...Jordan claimed a lot of things over the years...most of it belonged to others

Karen37a
    lol...the infamous Oakmont days...now there's a blast from the past...Jordan claimed a lot of things over the years...most of it belonged to others
    yep...then he got everyone in trouble with his big mouth ( kinda like now) then he ratted.

I had closing down to a science so i never did anything wrong thank God in any of the firms I was in.