Favorite Panel at Broker Fair - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    These systems are like white labelling Isos. The difference is the Isos generates its own sales and trains its own sales force and the team leader leads from the front and is usually the best at what they do so the team follows them...
    not a backdooring system, punishing the isos who can generate sales and white labels telling financial services veterans "fk off I am not paying you, do something about it."

“You are here on this earth for just a flicker of time. Your tombstone can read: ‘Here lies a stud’ or ‘Here lies a dud.” Art williams
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-18-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Karen37a
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIqQydmOzNI

This is that kabaa...( can't say the word) guy saying the alternative lending industry is dead, making inferences that no one would attend an alternative lending conference and puffing out his chest thinking "data " is the way to go.

Then some wonder why some don't like them or their affiliates or friends.

Some companies are not your friends

These companies with $$$$ have momentum...its all designed to get backing $$ investors and clients and pushing an agenda forward

People thought lc was the darling of the industry until Frenchy pulled a "big short" like move...tranches, cdo, wrong ratings and left the company after pummeling their stock down ...Wells Fargo had a huge scandal where they opened up fake accounts with social security numbers.

Salespeople cannot be tainted in this nasty way constantly because it's not true.

I suggest Isos and brokers choose your partners wisely and choose the ones that care if you are still in business in a few years.If they are not "iso friendly" they will eventually topple you.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-20-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Karen37a
    People believed that if I choose to be a salesperson as a career ( and I was successful at phone sales) that somehow I am uneducated, a thief or barred from the financial industry for life, not able to get thru regulations, or from the wrong side of the tracks.
    It was not true...not even close. And I have a computer science degree and know how to get data...the fastest way to the merchant is thru the phone and thru salespeople who are outbound dialling for isos and people without billion dollar war chests.

Ps I think that guy has 1300 views on youtube LOL more views on this thread
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-20-2018 at 09:30 AM.