500K for a 1.25 over 12 months
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

500K for a 1.25 over 12 months

Hi Guys,
    Where can I get a Logistics deal done for 500K for a 1.25 over 12 months. They are doing 1 mil monthly rev. We are looking for 7+ points. Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Factor that
    As much as you want 7+ points, how about a long-term relationship that will make you more than that as they grow?
    And if they do need the occasional MCA, you're the go-to guy.

we can prob get close to the amount, depending on what the credit looks like but certainly not for that long or cheap, if you do end up finding someone to give you those terms but still need more, we should be able to come behind at a 1.45 4-5 month type deal. Feel free to reach out!

Daniel Lenefsky
    Senior Finance Executive/VP ISO relations
    P:646-774-3301
    F: 646-398-5656
    daniel@yellowstonecapllc.com

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISO man View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Where can I get a Logistics deal done for 500K for a 1.25 over 12 months. They are doing 1 mil monthly rev. We are looking for 7+ points. Thanks.
    a logistics company at that rate/term and that commission isn't going to happen.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

You should try factoring that. If they are dong 1 mill a month they probably have about 3-4mill showing on their aging report. Charge few pts upfront and make nice residual every month on it. There are few good factors on this forum you can speak with

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    You should try factoring that. If they are dong 1 mill a month they probably have about 3-4mill showing on their aging report. Charge few pts upfront and make nice residual every month on it. There are few good factors on this forum you can speak with
    Thanks! Any suggestions for a clean legitimate factoring company?

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Thanks! Any suggestions for a clean legitimate factoring company?
    you can reach out to Kevin at Seacoast Bank, he is on here a lot, Kevin at Capital Solutions Bancorp, they have great program also, I deal with Bibby a lot for my factoring deals

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

A 1.25 over twelve months....AND 7 points? For real?

Hi Guys,
    When you find out let me know so I can call them lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

Although I don't know where you can find that deal (especially if he's a freight broker) but I do know where you can pick up a book called Sales 101.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Is this a joke?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Hi Guys,
    If you dont know where to place this say bye bye to your merchant
    Ben

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Hi Guys,
    We should be cheaper than than if it's a "factorable" deal (regardless of the presence of the factor) --> but no one is paying 7 points on that, but if they can factor receivables, you can potentially gain two commissions that result in much more than 7 pts over time, but like Chambo said, no one will pay 7 points, and we may be the only firm that can get this done at those rates or better.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    We should be cheaper than than if it's a "factorable" deal (regardless of the presence of the factor) --> but no one is paying 7 points on that, but if they can factor receivables, you can potentially gain two commissions that result in much more than 7 pts over time, but like Chambo said, no one will pay 7 points, and we may be the only firm that can get this done at those rates or better.
    Note: this product requires a separate ISO agreement, despite it being funded on our own books (never shopped anywhere else). It is a proprietary, patented turn-key solution that can take both great customers (740 FICO, clean balance sheet) or tricky deals (it's turned 8 positions with zero net to an APR-based product for $640k, funded sub 500s for above $500k, and funded a max of $1mm that had significant hair attached) and turn them into "prime-rate" customers where deals are fully-risk based priced (on our algorithm), but the APRs, even for a 470 FICO or 8 position deal, should be between the teens to 30s APR. At a 30% APR, that's the equivalent of a 1.14x factor rate for 12 months; so this is not a MCA product or at all similar priced to a MCA. But fully transparent here: this is typically a direct/strategic partnership product, but we will consider new brokers that understand the invoice financing/factoring space (we are not factoring --> we are providing a term loan).
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com