BFS Leak?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

BFS Leak?

Hi Guys,
    I had a new merchant who we picked up through word of mouth and not through our regular lead source. They have not taken any cash advance prior to this. They did not want to be plastered out there so we submitted ONLY to BFS. We received a 250K offer. The merchant calls me two days later asking if I gave out his info because he has received two calls from people who know info that was on the app and they also offered him 250K. strangely similar offer as BFS gave us. I was really really pissed because I promised this guy I would work slowly and not pass hi info around. Please feel free to weigh in here. I am scared of BFS right now.

That's because BFS is notorious for stealing deals/backdooring/whatever you want to call it.

Protect your files - remove all contact information from the apps, and sell your offers within 24 hours. Otherwise it's a jump ball.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Your files are at risk with 99% of the places you submit them to. Anyone who doesn't know that or believe it is either a noob or extremely naive. This is the price we pay to work in a lucrative industry with zero barriers to entry.

Karen37a
    Welcome to merchant cash advance.

I will stay silent from here let everyone else weigh in

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Smh....

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

Did your merchant ask the callers what companies they represent? or "how did you get my information since I never applied with you"?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Did your merchant ask the callers what companies they represent? or "how did you get my information since I never applied with you"?
    dont send the poor guy down that nasty path for it to only spill out onto the df ...have a heart

He did not because he didn't know what hit him. He was really thrown off. Also, It's irrelevant. New names open and close daily as you are aware. I did not know this about BFS but I learn new things daily.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    dont send the poor guy down that nasty path for it to only spill out onto the df ...have a heart
    I agree!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

sad whats going on over there at BFS smh, they used to be one of the best

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

Not sure why brokers/ISO'S don't make a bigger deal about Funders with sales floors

happy to say unique funding solutions has 0 sales floor!!!!
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Not surprised at all. I gave up on BFS a year ago because of these shenanigans.

I guess it doesn't make a difference if you submit to GRP, either.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

westcoast, all the deals flow into bfs. they kept the brand name, but, it's all bfs. it's an affiliate company

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

I used to work with BFS a lot. Same thing kept happening (merchants calling in saying they are getting calls from others, offering similar terms)

Have not sent any deals their way for a long time

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Always swap out phone numbers with your own numbers. ALWAYS.

9/10 The Rep making calls will be to lazy to google and look up the real phone number and just move on to the next backdoored APP

I tell all my ISO's the same thing. Dont give us the contact number - just because if someone we submit it to causes some BS and now we are being accused. Backdooring one deal for a payday isnt worth ruining a relationship and potentially HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in funding

Member Reputation points: 10

Happens all the time
    JOHN TINAZ
    Founder / CEO
    2115 west 6th Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11223
    P: 1 (917) 544-9548
    F: 1 (877) 843-8197

www.hybridfunder.com

Confidentiality Notice: This transmission, and any documents, files or previous messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please DO NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or copy the information in any medium, or use any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission for any purpose. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by or e-mail:john@hybridfunder.com or contact@hybridfunder.com and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

You guys crack me up.

If a merchant going to take money he/she will. Deleting a number and email doesn't do jack!! The internet is notorious for leaking its own information lol ....The best thing to do is build a relationship with real clients and don't do them dirty...Will some still stick with you in the ASS YES!!! But you will build a real core if you don't stiff them...

Member Reputation points: 4981

stopped submitted to BFS over 5-6 months ago.. horrible horrible horrible... BFS capital: any input to what the hell is going on in your "company"?
    Prediction: BFS cuts off all ISO's in the next few months, and there internal sales team starts pounding out subs.. oh wait - aren't they doing that anyways?...