Best Lenders for 100k + deals that offer no early payment penalties.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

WHo offers the best deals to merchants that want more than 100k and is able to pay the loan back earlier than the time giving without penalties? Cash Call? Anybody got any feed back on them for business loans? Super G Funding? Smartbiz Loans? I know kabbage only goes to 100k. Please advise. THanks in advance.

In the 100k above space, I would recommend Mulligan Funding, GRP and BFS. if client has collateral, WBL will offer the more than a traditional MCA company.

Mulligan Funding. Arent they a leasing company? BFS allows early payoff with no penalties?. Ive been hearing about Wbl more and more. are they good to have around? Thanks Samkota. Btw are you part of funderscloud in newport beach?

Of course we are good to have around LoanShark714 = )

Feel free to give me a call tomorrow to discuss why

Chris Pepe
    212 293 8210

Mulligan is actually a licensed lender in California, they've always done well for us. Not sure about prepay penalty/discount at BFS, but you should try getting in touch with Matt Arfin over there good guy. WBL is a dynamic lender as it relates to merchants with collateral, I have experienced much larger advance offers based on merchants collateral/real estate/vehicles etc, Chris Pepe manages the wholesale division, his contact I believe is in this string. In terms of funderscloud, I was involved as an investor and interim-CEO last year, I commend what Shmuly and FC team have been able to do building the technology.

Best of luck!

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Caprock in Dallas is really good if your client accepts credit cards. They make very aggressive offers. BFS too, although they take kind of long. I honestly haven't heard of Mulligan yet, maybe we'll check them out....

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Quote Originally Posted by samkota View Post
    In the 100k above space, I would recommend Mulligan Funding, GRP and BFS. if client has collateral, WBL will offer the more than a traditional MCA company.
    Sam is correct. We don't have any prepayment penalties. I'm not aware of any companies that do though.

BFS definitely has prepayment penalties.. if you want to call it that.. you pay it all no matter when you pay it.

Agreed JSL, Caprock is also a good choice for merch w CC

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

"prepayment penalties".... lol

Max Advance funds deals $100k+ and we do not have early payment penalties. Send us your deals for Maximum Approvals!

Maxadvance Banner 2.jpg
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

So if you don't have early payout penalties how are you paying agent commissions?? Just killing the merchant with origination fees and other BS fees?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

There are some replys on here from people that don't understand cash advance. There is no early payment penalty for any cash advance. Regardless of how early you pay it off you still pay full payback amount. There is both no prepayment penalty and no benefit to paying off early. Some , but not most, companies will offer a reduced payback amount if the advance is paid off faster than expected

profitable book/ leads for sale

Leads include (not all but most)
    Apps
    Stips
    Contracts
    Dates range from 2012-june 2014

Banned Reputation points: 4530

term loan

Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
    WHo offers the best deals to merchants that want more than 100k and is able to pay the loan back earlier than the time giving without penalties? Cash Call? Anybody got any feed back on them for business loans? Super G Funding? Smartbiz Loans? I know kabbage only goes to 100k. Please advise. THanks in advance.
    there are two term lease programs I handle that have no prepayment penalties. They are bank products so I would not expect more than a few points on the deal.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

we offer two term loans running up to $150,000 soon to $350,000
    Terms run 2-15 years, unsecured and as low as 6%.
    NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY