Calling All Funders - I have ISO's To Refer To You
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Calling All Funders - I have ISO's To Refer To You

Legit Funders ONLY.

If you fund deals in this space, I want to refer business to you.

If you contact me and just broker deals from your shop to another funder ill rip you and your company apart so bad you'll wish you never emailed me.

Legit Funders ONLY. Email me at mike@popcrumbs.com and i will refer you some business.

I want to help some of my clients add to their portfolio of lenders so they can close more deals

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Your client can throw a rock and hit a dozen funders lol. And since you don't know who is real and who is not, what value are you providing to the introduction?

Tell your rookie clients to use the search bar here and learn. Or call Craa Craa Radio. He doesn't mind sharing.

Now if you are targeting the high risk paper crowd, then I really doubt that they will be intimidated by a bad review from Mike at Pop Crumbs. The bad ones literally steal and lie for a living & for sport.
    Last edited by HDF; 05-14-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Your client can throw a rock and hit a dozen funders lol. And since you don't know who is real and who is not, what value are you providing to the introduction?

Tell your rookie clients to use the search bar here and learn. Or call Craa Craa Radio. He doesn't mind sharing.

Now if you are targeting the high risk paper crowd, then I really doubt that they will be intimidated by a bad review from Mike at Pop Crumbs. The bad ones literally steal and lie for a living for sport.
    This!

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Not everyone knows Dailyfunder.com unfortunately.

And you assume people know how to google. i think the posts here show thats not the case.

Either way I want to help my clients, so funders please reach out, i met a ton at broker fair and hope to build a solid network to help my lead buyers out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Keep in mind the majority of ISO referrals to other ISOs are total ****. They are either brand new, so you can expect the sloppiest files. Maybe some personal bank statements. Or maybe total deposits of $1,500 a month.

If they aren’t new, it’s because the file has been stacked 10 times. Or worse, fraudulent files.