Quote Originally Posted by Lenders.Marketing View Post
As I mentioned before in an earlier post most successful clients in the B2B Loan space are calling of course. If your Marketing budgets are tight then the next common step is to email. Then reinvesting the profits from your calls and emails into your direct mail campaign.

Everyone is attracted to email because it is viewed as inexpensive and easy. True, it is easy to send an email and you don't have to pay postage but you will need a Email broadcasting company that will send your emails out for you and good Business Owner email addresses. Then you need to set up a reoccurring email campaign that has fresh and engaging content.

With Direct Mail, again you need a good mailing list (deliverable, accurate, targeted Business Owners in need of Financial assistance) and a good mail piece. The over-sized full color postcards are simple, effective and relatively inexpensive.

The rule of thumb for response rate is anything over a 1% response rate is considered a job well done.

I hope this helped and best of luck out there.
What do you mean the "most successful clients in the B2B Loan space are calling of course"? Do you mean telemarketing? I have been experimenting with end user cold-calling and have funded a couple deals from that method, but it's tedious and soul crushing work. Not by any means worth the return on investment of my time and self-respect.