As I mentioned before in an earlier post most successful clients in the B2B Loan space are calling of course. If your Marketing budgets are tight then the next common step is to email. Then reinvesting the profits from your calls and emails into your direct mail campaign.

Everyone is attracted to email because it is viewed as inexpensive and easy. True, it is easy to send an email and you don't have to pay postage but you will need a Email broadcasting company that will send your emails out for you and good Business Owner email addresses. Then you need to set up a reoccurring email campaign that has fresh and engaging content.

With Direct Mail, again you need a good mailing list (deliverable, accurate, targeted Business Owners in need of Financial assistance) and a good mail piece. The over-sized full color postcards are simple, effective and relatively inexpensive.

The rule of thumb for response rate is anything over a 1% response rate is considered a job well done.

I hope this helped and best of luck out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Cashman View Post
I would welcome your feedback on email vs. direct mail (versus a combination of the two).

What had your experience been?
What has been the ROI?
Any lessons learned that you care to share?
Vendors used? (good/bad/results?)

I`m exploring options, and would appreciate your comments.