The Funding Floor?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Hence the reason I was yelled at when i worked for someone ..id turn in 10 files close 8...A plus paper volume 350k-500k

I was not a paper generating machine and they thought I was stupid and could beat me into it.
    And the monthly meetings were fun

Lets all look at Karen...karen only made 7 calls ...30 calls for the week...this week 70 bad bad Karen bad bad

Then let's see who was # 1 for the month..omg its Karen...whsiper( how did she do this, is this possible)

people wandering over to my desk...can you teach me? them yelling at me...you are NOT THE MANAGER

me ( get the away from my fking desk then)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Hence the reason I was yelled at when i worked for someone ..id turn in 10 files close 8...A plus paper volume 350k-500k

I was not a paper generating machine and they thought I was stupid and could beat me into it.
    And the monthly meetings were fun

Lets all look at Karen...karen only made 7 calls ...30 calls for the week...this week 70 bad bad Karen bad bad

Then let's see who was # 1 for the month..omg its Karen...whsiper( how did she do this, is this possible)

people wandering over to my desk...can you teach me? them yelling at me...you are NOT THE MANAGER

me ( get the away from my fking desk then)
    You also forgot to mention the time you accused me of barking like a dog....

P.S. For the record guys she was a average rep at best... we fired her for unprofessional behavior in the office.....would curse people out for no reason

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Amilli View Post

P.S. For the record guys she was a average rep at best... we fired her for unprofessional behavior in the office.....would curse people out for no reason
    Here they come.( and they will never stop)

Is your office still open? Actually you would crawl on your knees and howl at the moon calling me the wolf of wall st and yell about your cheese sandwich and are in the kkk and hate jewish people.

Did I mention the office ?

And i have 15 of the ex employees

Here they come.( and they will never stop)

Is your office still open? Actually you would crawl on your knees and howl at the moon calling me the wolf of wall st and yell about your cheese sandwich and are in the kkk and hate jewish people.

Did I mention the office ?

And i have 15 of the ex employees
    Oh No--not the cheeses guy LOL what an anal person he was--don't waste time on him, clip him a coupon for some Kraft singles and say Adios

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Horse **** View Post
    Oh No--not the cheeses guy LOL what an anal person he was--don't waste time on him, clip him a coupon for some Kraft singles and say Adios
    They are calling us...desperate, office shut down...i dont know what happened but they need to stop and I do not want to work with them

im off

They are calling us...desperate, office shut down...i dont know what happened but they need to stop and I do not want to work with them

im off
    Our office never shut down....more lies from a drunk lunatic who waved around an old tax return from 85 where she made a little money.

Karen37a
    Our office never shut down....more lies from a drunk lunatic who waved around an old tax return from 85 where she made a little money.

tisk tisk know who you are
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Karen37a

If you guys ever say anything like this again, I will absolutly disclose the truth so I suggest you do not do it. I had enough

If you guys ever say anything like this again, I will absolutly disclose the truth so I suggest you do not do it. I had enough
    LOL...please put down the bottle before you get another DUI

Karen37a
    LOL...please put down the bottle before you get another DUI
    tisk tisk know who you are
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

you are low lives. When you wanted me to participate in saying i heard a rape story i realized how nuts you were.

That guy had a family

I ran as fast as i could away from you..tried to get fired for a ****ing month..took long enough
    They fabricated a rape story? if this is real take this to the cops.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    They fabricated a rape story? if this is real take this to the cops.
    they never followed thru because i said I would say they made it up...they did fire the guy and he hates them with everything he has