Funding Floor,

From reading this thread I assume and I can only assume because your website offers little to no information, that you are a technology platform for the alternative funding space focused mainly on cash advances. Based on what has been written thus far, you are vetting out your funding sources and have a variety of funding sources on your platform for which brokers and advisors can submit viable deals in hopes of obtaining the best funding options for their clients/prospects.

Please answer the following:
-Why does your website have very little details about your Company? The people that have e-mailed me in the past two days are ghosts....
-Why would you send unsolicited deal flow to an asset based lender/factor that does not know your firm, has never spoken with anyone at your firm, and does not have a cash advance product. I have received B2C deals from two of your BDOs in the past 2 days unsolicited.
-Why would you share anyone's information about any deal if the deal is NOT appropriate for the receiver?

Gents,

I am a capital markets professional with over 28 years of experience. I work for a very large institution in a regulated environment. Pardon my questioning, but I want to know who I am dealing with before engaging and I just can't connect the dots with you guys thus far.

Putting my investment banking hat on..... No way in hell would I blindly send any of my client's or prospect's deals to anyone I do not know. What exactly are you doing with the information that is submitted by brokers?

Know your customer, know your broker/advisor, and know your capital source...... If you want to play in an institutional environment, you better have your act together.

Best,

Kevin