The Funding Floor?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I got hit up a few times about this yesterday and didn't even see the thread until last night. What did I do? I researched and reached out to the Owner. I am still doing my due diligence here but let's stop before the f*ckary starts.

Funderscloud... what 2014? FC had the right idea. I was on the phone with Schapiro until I wound up being at his office and manning the backend for a bit. It didn't last long as not even a month? later they up and moved to CA. Now, I will say that time I manned the backend - NO MATTER the tech involved - it was a sh*t show. Right before I left they took away the rights for the Broker to pick and chose who to send the file to. It pretty much was like "Thank you for your submission" and I was in the backend seeing it and the Brokers... were PISSED. I see why they did it- it was because the Brokers were circumventing and going directly to the Funder - not wanting to deal with the % taken off of their commission and a lot of the Funders felt they didn't have a chance or it wasn't fair... whatever the case- the system brought deals but it also disrupted the ways things were normally sent to Funders via way of a "one submission" rather than email it out to the world. The funders would then have to go to a different system too to pick up the deal so if they didn't catch it in time... Where is Funderscloud? Fundomate?

Lendersbox now... Where is lendersbox? Checked the site- it's still up. Lendersbox... Kota? Lendersbox wasn't put out there for everyone to use and I really don't know many who have seen the backend. It was tested and used by the Companies own origination? broker? but it did not launch up for ISOs as planned.

There have been MANY. There are super important pieces that are needed and are missing and won't be completed until ________________________________________________. That's all I am going to say. I think Funding Floor has the right idea by not getting in the way of the deal or sales commission... but there are 100 other factors that need to be checked off of the list that cannot be done by ways of attack lol.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    I got hit up a few times about this yesterday and didn't even see the thread until last night. What did I do? I researched and reached out to the Owner. I am still doing my due diligence here but let's stop before the f*ckary starts.

Funderscloud... what 2014? FC had the right idea. I was on the phone with Schapiro until I wound up being at his office and manning the backend for a bit. It didn't last long as not even a month? later they up and moved to CA. Now, I will say that time I manned the backend - NO MATTER the tech involved - it was a sh*t show. Right before I left they took away the rights for the Broker to pick and chose who to send the file to. It pretty much was like "Thank you for your submission" and I was in the backend seeing it and the Brokers... were PISSED. I see why they did it- it was because the Brokers were circumventing and going directly to the Funder - not wanting to deal with the % taken off of their commission and a lot of the Funders felt they didn't have a chance or it wasn't fair... whatever the case- the system brought deals but it also disrupted the ways things were normally sent to Funders via way of a "one submission" rather than email it out to the world. The funders would then have to go to a different system too to pick up the deal so if they didn't catch it in time... Where is Funderscloud? Fundomate?

Lendersbox now... Where is lendersbox? Checked the site- it's still up. Lendersbox... Kota? Lendersbox wasn't put out there for everyone to use and I really don't know many who have seen the backend. It was tested and used by the Companies own origination? broker? but it did not launch up for ISOs as planned.

There have been MANY. There are super important pieces that are needed and are missing and won't be completed until ________________________________________________. That's all I am going to say. I think Funding Floor has the right idea by not getting in the way of the deal or sales commission... but there are 100 other factors that need to be checked off of the list that cannot be done by ways of attack lol.
    LOL, Everyone knows Sam.

Ive seen the backend and functionality of lendersbox - it was kinda nice....

but....

The numbers just dont work. In order to do it right..... the platform would need to pull credit, run background, do everything and compile for lenders.

Then still take enough money from lender/broker per deal to cover expenses. all that upfront cost for deals that wont close adds up.

If they dont get in way of sales commission then the lenders have to be paying - someone has to offset the cost... and it needs to be beneficial.

its not IMPOSSIBLE. But will require heavy backing and relationships