The Funding Floor?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 12 fundingfloor's Avatar

Hey Sean,

Great speaking to you earlier. For everyone else on the thread; The Funding Floor is a marketplace for alternative financing, specifically MCA.

For IOS's it allows them to submit their deals to multiple lenders without the risk of getting backdoored and without destroying their merchants credit.

For Funders it allows them to source more deal flow and filter the deal flow based on things like business type, revenue, location, etc.

We have a ton of great features that allow you to bid/counter bid, message each other, upload/exchange files, and close deals. 1 deal will have one page. No matter how many bids or messages you place or receive. You will see it all in one pace. Forget overloaded inboxes.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to hello@thefundingfloor.com and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by fundingfloor View Post
    Hey Sean,

Great speaking to you earlier. For everyone else on the thread; The Funding Floor is a marketplace for alternative financing, specifically MCA.

For IOS's it allows them to submit their deals to multiple lenders without the risk of getting backdoored and without destroying their merchants credit.

For Funders it allows them to source more deal flow and filter the deal flow based on things like business type, revenue, location, etc.

We have a ton of great features that allow you to bid/counter bid, message each other, upload/exchange files, and close deals. 1 deal will have one page. No matter how many bids or messages you place or receive. You will see it all in one pace. Forget overloaded inboxes.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to hello@thefundingfloor.com and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
    Hi FundingFloor,

Can you kindly ask your "Business Development Person" who e-mailed me late yesterday to kindly answer my questions in the response sent?
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Hi FundingFloor,

Can you kindly ask your "Business Development Person" who e-mailed me late yesterday to kindly answer my questions in the response sent?
    Still no answer.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Member Reputation points: 12 fundingfloor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Hi FundingFloor,

Did they follow up? I was told they did. If not email us hello@thefundingfloor.com and put your DF name in the subject so I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingfloor View Post

Did they follow up? I was told they did. If not email us hello@thefundingfloor.com and put your DF name in the subject so I can find it.
    Not really-called my cell late yesterday afternoon so obviously read my e-mail as I never post my cell here. I asked to respond to my e-mail so we could schedule a call. Did not do ask asked, but I had another BDO from your organization reach out to me by e-mail late last evening.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426