The Funding Floor?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    I used funders cloud a long time ago.

The problems were that the file gets shopped out to multiple funders and you didn't see who they were going to so that could create a huge backdooring problem.And you can lose control of the renewals

on FC side, they didn't want people to sign on to the Funders directly ( to get a few extra points ) so they blocked the names of the funders.( even though a simple search would show you almost all the funders in the nation)

You have to have faith in the software you are using and the company you are going thru because in the end they are the ISO on the file and own the renewal. You have to have a reason to want to stay in the software and it cant just be to shop files out blindly to Funders with no control.

There are solutions to this but this is what the Super Iso does...they have a reason or reasons isos go thru them instead of going Direct.And there is a target market ( sweet spot) for this type of super iso and iso and potential mechants and dollar amount per deal and volume funded.

I do not know how this new software works and if it conquers any of the problems and if there is real value to it other than being a Crm direct to funders ...I didnt test it.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-09-2018 at 09:24 PM.