Par Funding - Reverse Consolidations
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Whoever made that website is my soulmate
    I thought ...what a cool "guy" awhile back...then because I never stop thinking about business I thought "look how he pulls the crowd to him, with humor and positivity" then I thought " stay quiet to not give away more secrets of leadership ability too much competition as it is"
    then i thought..."most would not even know what I am typing about, ive been told by unsuccessful people there is a "cartoonish way about me"...back to the cool guy thing, endless loop"

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I thought ...what a cool "guy" awhile back...then because I never stop thinking about business I thought "look how he pulls the crowd to him, with humor and positivity" then I thought " stay quiet to not give away more secrets of leadership ability too much competition as it is"
    then i thought..."most would not even know what I am typing about, ive been told by unsuccessful people there is a "cartoonish way about me"...back to the cool guy thing, endless loop"
    Karen continues:

“And then I thought, “why is my neighbor’s dog talking to me?” And then I thought “but the dog does make sense” and then the dog told me he was Armenian and he wanted to kill his Turkish owners as revenge. And then I thought “why not? The owner doesn’t even have a series 7!”

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen continues:

“And then I thought, “why is my neighbor’s dog talking to me?” And then I thought “but the dog does make sense” and then the dog told me he was Armenian and he wanted to kill his Turkish owners as revenge. And then I thought “why not? The owner doesn’t even have a series 7!”
    Dont be jealous west..i saw a picture of you and your dog..the dog is cute lol

( you seem to forget I didnt post my ex licences on here...you all dragged them out of me or beat them out of me...i lasted 3 years lol)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-30-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen continues:

“Ahe owner doesn’t even have a series 7!”

West you seriously are horrible at times...lol If what you said was true about me..you or your cohorts, i might have jumped off a bridge.

The funny thing was that I had licenses and was what I said I was...some demanding that I am not; like this is a video game and you can erase experience and success for dominance over the game.

What was it for? Regulation>? So your commercial loan licence and experience can step forward? You think I didn't know who what why all this time?

All your black jokes, calling me manly ...geez lol cut it out Rosanne
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-30-2018 at 06:45 PM.