Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
Not trying to stick up for Dan on account that everyone here is more or less sold that he's a fraud. Just to point out, after reading the article, the following:

- Fraudulent lease apps - This program is for real lease apps. In the pitch Dan sent me, we need to tell the business owners that they have to keep the equipment. Susan testified that they actually received the equipment.
- False invoices - Dan offers real invoices
- Fake equipment vendors - Equipment was never delivered. It was a big network of lies.
- In the article, there were no real merchants: "Adam Zuckerman told Leasing News he set up phoney bank accounts, trade references, fake vendors, knew how to fool site inspections, and existed before the days of Lease Police." The merchants that Dan is dealing with are yours and not shelf corps.

It could be that there are "lucrative" commissions, but guess what? MCAs also do, and they're not fraudulent! It's also not legally a loan, but, well.... tell that to the merchants and the media.

Whether or not Dan is doing a "fleece lease" is up to the courts to decide with real evidence if someone would sue him. However, there is a legit way to do it. Why were the equipment financing people giving money to them? Anyway, Dan's program is a rebate, directly from the vendor who shipped the equipment to the business owner via FedEx or UPS.

I'll leave it be at that. Unlike some people who promise to not talk, I promise I will not talk about it anymore. Admin banned him, so that's the last word. I just don't want this ending looking like I'm an idiot over here.
no the courts are not going to decide on someone who is in a Regus office. We are not the police or Sammy the bull Gravano

we just want to place deals and hot have crazy people committing schemes to defraud to default our merchants.

Simple. Learn how to market and sell and you won't create these crazy schemes