15% Commission – 5 Year Term – Monthly Payments - Program for Stacked MCA clients
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 10

Here is the deal. Thanks Micah.

As I put forth in an earlier post, I will happy disclose the C Corp that owns Lease Rebates Group only to the Admin of this forum at their request privately.

Shannon (SBF) who is also a senior member of this forum can vouch (whether you believe her or not), that she was paid by check, from a legitimate corporation, and that the check came to her FedEx priority overnight.

As for me being a "broker", if that helps you to categorize me then that is fine. But really, those who know me call me an innovator. That is because I jumped in to something 3 years ago that is way way outside the box and now I am making it in to a brand (or type of funding) "LEASE REBATE". I took something that only a few scattered vendors were doing here and there with a few lucky MCA brokers, and I am turning it in to a real network, and I and others involved are taking measures to ensure that it not only stays around, but also grows as large as possible. That is why we protect as much info as we can; especially on a forum.

What we have is real, and what we offer is real; whether you believe it or not.

In any real MCA shop only 20% to 30% of the clients are 4 or more years in business and judgment free, and out of those maybe 10% to 15% have the credit on Dun & Bradstreet to qualify for the program, and out of those maybe half are smart enough to see that taking money with a true cost of 90% to a 100% (after the tax write-offs) spread out over 5 years, paid on monthly payments with no personal guarantee, makes more sense than taking another MCA stack for 1.45 (or more) and then renewing it, to pay 90% plus interest in 6 to 8 months on daily payments with a personal guarantee and confession of judgment.
    So this program is far and away not for every MCA client.

It is for those MCA clients who have business credit (but not personal anymore) and who either cant take another MCA stack or who need more then another MCA stack can offer.

I wrote a bunch of posts and tried my best to explain it but some folks just cannot get past their own mental barriers and fears, and that is OK.

Again, thank you to Micah (ABFunder) and Shannon (SBF), for actually speaking the truth about me and the program while others attack and spew forth hate and sow seeds of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by rebatefund View Post

As I put forth in an earlier post, I will happy disclose the C Corp that owns Lease Rebates Group only to the Admin of this forum at their request privately.

Shannon (SBF) who is also a senior member of this forum can vouch (whether you believe her or not), that she was paid by check, from a legitimate corporation, and that the check came to her FedEx priority overnight.

As for me being a "broker", if that helps you to categorize me then that is fine. But really, those who know me call me an innovator. That is because I jumped in to something 3 years ago that is way way outside the box and now I am making it in to a brand (or type of funding) "LEASE REBATE". I took something that only a few scattered vendors were doing here and there with a few lucky MCA brokers, and I am turning it in to a real network, and I and others involved are taking measures to ensure that it not only stays around, but also grows as large as possible. That is why we protect as much info as we can; especially on a forum.

In any real MCA shop only 20% to 30% of the clients are 4 or more years in business and judgment free, and out of those maybe 10% to 15% have the credit on Dun & Bradstreet to qualify for the program, and out of those maybe half are smart enough to see that taking money with a true cost of 90% to a 100% (after the tax write-offs) spread out over 5 years, paid on monthly payments with no personal guarantee, makes more sense than taking another MCA stack for 1.45 (or more) and then renewing it, to pay 90% plus interest in 6 to 8 months on daily payments with a personal guarantee and confession of judgment.

It is for those MCA clients who have business credit (but not personal anymore) and who either cant take another MCA stack or who need more then another MCA stack can offer.

I wrote a bunch of posts and tried my best to explain it but some folks just cannot get past their own mental barriers and fears, and that is OK.

Again, thank you to Micah (ABFunder) and Shannon (SBF), for actually speaking the truth about me and the program while others attack and spew forth hate and sow seeds of doubt.

This reeks, bud. Best of luck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Quote Originally Posted by rebatefund View Post

I really hope you don't talk like this over the phone as well