Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
No you PMed me about hard money ( out of the blue ) and I said to call me so I could refer you to someone...which I did.

Oh yeah I hurt you...your boyfriend over there or friend is pitching everyone

"this isn't for the simple-minded, you fools who rip your clients off, don't waste my time look what I have for you, that right ou...dont look away or ill slap you ...punch you, because I am so tough. That right I am not going to tell you where I am from because you are a loser a joker...maybe one day after you send me deals ill pay you thru fed ex...ask Shannon about it, she made money with me "

Glad you think we are that stupid or desperate
It's not about being stupid or desperate.. I was simply vouching for the truth. I know it works and it's legit.. Just like you said, you only work with a handful of lenders and that's that.. if your deals don't qualify with them.. then that's that. If you are satisfied with that effort, then so be it. I on the other hand will go the extra 100 miles to help a client and monetize a lead.. I don't earn anything by vouching for this program on here.. it's not always about that.. and for some ungodly reason, you have this notion that I'm after you.. now that I think about it.. you do try to make everything about you.. so I digress.. ya might want to lighten up.. the stress is evidently getting to you.