15% Commission – 5 Year Term – Monthly Payments - Program for Stacked MCA clients
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 242182

Dan is a stand-up guy from my (admittedly limited) experience with him thus far. He knows the product he's got, he's been doing it for years, but just launched this "brand." He is very nice (to those of us who cared to talk nicely to him) on the phone. True, it's a lightly long-winded pitch, but the short of it is that it definitely is a great trick to get money that's not a loan..... just like an MCA is designed to get around usury laws.

I've run two qualified merchants through this program, closing looked very good, but the merchants killed it in the last minute

Shannon's forgetting the tax write-off of these rebates, so it effectively works out to be a 1.9 factor rate over 5 years. That's the same as renewing a 1.45 factor rate twice. Except it's over 5 years.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Thank you Micah and thanks to Shannon as well.

I wish that I could get you paid on one or more of these deals soon, to take your level of belief to that next level.

Shannon has been paid on 4 deals already it is much easier for her to speak from experience, as getting paid takes it to a whole different level; but you and I have had some great conversations and you have experienced my professionalism with both clients (who unfortunately backed out), as well as with one of your ISOs. And again, I really appreciate the shout out on the forum here Micah.

Also, guys and gals on the forum, as much as I come off like an arrogant prick, I do understand your skepticism about this product which is why, even though I bust your balls back, I am not offended by your doubt of me. When this product came across my desk about 3 years ago, my initial response was "WTF?". But when I dug in to it, within a year it became my main source of revenue, and now it is all that I do.

I do hope that 2 senior members on this forum verifying that I am not full of **** or a client thief will help you make a wise choice and investigate this further.

Dan Coleman
    VP of Business Development
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    Phone: (212) 634-2846
    Email: dan@leaserebatesgroup.com
    www.leaserebates.net