Good morning guys.

You see that one of your senior members with the handle "SBF" reported doing 4 of these transactions successfully with us. Let me ask you, do you think she is lying? Do you think we now have infiltrated your senior members and have colluded with them to steal your stacked clients, like Trump allegedly colluded with the Russians? LOL

Well Shannon (SBF) is not lying or perjuring herself. She has no reason to.

Shannon is a person of integrity and she would not BS this forum and jeopardize her status on here for my sake; that is for sure.

Here is the deal in response to some of the other quotes on this forum:

1. To those who claim corp only financing is not possible without financials. There are about 30 or more banks and large leasing institutions that do corp only equipment financing off of nothing more than a sales quote and later an invoice after the PO has been issued and the equipment delivered. Any real player in the industry knows this. However; to their credit, corp only approvals are not as easy to get as personally guaranteed deals. That is the only thing they have right.

2. To those who claim our vendors sell used equipment. Our vendors do not sell "used" equipment. Everything is brand new as far as being in the box and unused. Any real player in the technology equipment leasing field would know that an unused computer server still in the box, is considered to be technically new (even if say a year of the 3 year warranty has been eaten up by shelf time). Also, the mark-up is only to the limit of the highest possible retail price of what that equipment costs brand new. These banks also finance software. If someone defaults on a software finance agreement what can the banks collect on? The answer is, that there is nothing to repossess to be sold on auction. It is really the same way with IT equipment. These banks know that the technology changes very fast and most manufacturers are upgrading to the next generation of servers about every 18 months or so. Then why give a 5 year lease? Because the banks are giving the leases based upon the strength of the clients business credit and also on the vendor/dealer rating, and not on what they can capture to resell at an auction if there is a default. It really is that simple.

3. As far as the names you call me, "scumbag", "slime bucket", etc., well I know that those are only counter transference's of what you see when you look in the mirror in the morning as you desperately start your day just hoping that somebody will just throw you a deal, and knowing that you really are ready to do whatever it takes to make a few bucks (even slimy scumbag stuff). That is why I do not take it personally. I fact I appreciate it. But for your own dignity try to come up with something different. Because now Senior members of this forum are coming forward and are saying they made money with us and that this is real, so try to get more creative in your attacks of me and the program.

Warmest Regards,

Dan Coleman
VP of Business Development
Lease Rebates Group
845 Third Ave.
6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 634-2846
Email: dan@leaserebatesgroup.com
www.leaserebates.net