15% Commission – 5 Year Term – Monthly Payments - Program for Stacked MCA clients - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

No offense, Micah, but just last week you were vouching, balls-to-the-Wall, for. Solomon at Midnight advance.

What was so sad is you were adamant Solomon didn’t put any merchants up to posting here. Yet just the day before Solomon was PMing me confirming he did put the merchant up to it.

Solomon lied to you. You repeated his lie. Good judgment.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 05-08-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Do you often refer clients to other brokers without knowing the ****ING NAME of the legal entity you’re referring to? Kidding me?

Until he tells us what the name of his legal entity, he’s not a business. Just some guy.
    And if he was a Sole Prop as opposed to an LLC, would it bother you?

He's not worse than a broker, and he's not pretending to be anything else.
    The actual source of the computer will come from some IT company that he has a relationship with.

No offense, Micah, but just last week you were vouching, balls-to-the-Wall, for. Solomon at Midnight advance.

What was so sad is you were adamant Solomon didn’t put any merchants up to posting here. Yet just the day before Solomon was PMing me confirming he did put the merchant up to it.

Good judgment.
    I guess better judgement would be to be 100% anonymous, just toss hatred at everyone and everything possible, and not take any chances of someone smearing my name.... my fault.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Two very important rules:
    -Know your customer
    -Know who is writing your customer a check

Deviate from either of the above and you are spinning wheels.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I guess better judgement would be to be 100% anonymous, just toss hatred at everyone and everything possible, and not take any chances of someone smearing my name.... my fault.
    I’m not tossing any damn hatred. I’m asking legit questions. Does Dan Coleman, the guy who wants referrals, have a legal entity or not?

What is wrong with you?

Karen37a
    I’m not tossing any damn hatred. I’m asking legit questions. Does Dan Coleman, the guy who wants referrals, have a legal entity or not?

What is wrong with you?

told you I spoke on the phone and I wasn't impressed..in fact, the convo went in the toilet...someone yelling at me to give them business.

___

We may all compete against each other for business and some of us may not like each other ( I don't really care enough to hate someone, I just dislike the way they do business). No matter what ...I can respect the fact that some people are good at what they do. Financial Services. And some people are horrible brokers in the basement of their house pretending to be the cat's meow.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

If you're going to promote a service on this site, then you better have the right credentials in place. Having a legal entity is just Business 101. I don't understand why this is a topic for debate.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    And if he was a Sole Prop as opposed to an LLC, would it bother you?

He's not worse than a broker, and he's not pretending to be anything else.
    The actual source of the computer will come from some IT company that he has a relationship with.

Some are worse than brokers ....some brokers do not claim to be "funders" we just say it like it is. I am a super Iso deal with it or don't.

People cant get 1099 people to join their team or organization because it takes skill....skill that most people do not have nor ever will have.

never ever never ever never ever never
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-08-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Karen37a
    I can promise you that no one is going to follow anyone anywhere unless you are paying them

A) a Salary or min wage

B) have something to offer the agents brokers other than money or leads...and that is "sales training" and you cant train anyone if you cant do it yourself.

Back to the #1 reason people, cant make it in financial services ...people want to manage other people who make the sales...no one wants to get their hands dirty...and the ones who can make sales with relative ease do not need people calling them up constantly offering to be their boss or manage them...give it a fking rest already and go learn how to close sales or raise capital

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    If you're going to promote a service on this site, then you better have the right credentials in place. Having a legal entity is just Business 101. I don't understand why this is a topic for debate.
    Exactly. I don’t understand how this is even controversial.

Karen37a
    Exactly. I don’t understand how this is even controversial.
    My guess is he doesn't have an exclusivity agreement or patent on the "idea" and if people find out who he is going to he is scared they are going to go around him.

Also funders said his merchants cancelled at the last second.....that could be the merchants going into the "witness protection program" which is where they fund them without you, give them a discount and coach them into telling you that they changed their mind. He doesnt really understand.

Whatever it is relationships have to start from trust the ones doing the hard work bringing the clients to the table have more to lose in the way of time...lost wages. If its so easy do it yourself.

promissory estoppel
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-08-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by SBF View Post
    Why in the F are you being so combative?!?! I hope this won't initiate another strike from you.. but here goes nothing.
    D&B is one of the original business credit reporting services.. D&B captures a new businesses info when that business registers to be corp, LLC or other entity type. Yes, it's true a business can voluntarily sign up.. but it's also true that they can be unknowingly added into their data base. D&B would love it if every business signed up.. but that's not how they get most of their data. If a business wants to have more accurate financial data reported, then yes, they need to sign up or claim ownership to the business that D&B has info on..

Try to stay calm.
    Everything about her is combative, just ignore , move on and she will find a new person to pick on.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Everything about her is combative, just ignore , move on and she will find a new person to pick on.
    Do you guys see how insane this person is? If there was a fire and a tornado he would be saying ...look at Karen

he is almost dangerous

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

As a merchant you want to work with a broker that you know who he is and that he is legitimate. No one needs to know who the lender is now but what the name of Dan company that is advertising on here is a fair question .

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    told you I spoke on the phone and I wasn't impressed..in fact, the convo went in the toilet...someone yelling at me to give them business..
    I ignore Karen, but I knew she'd probably try to pick on me, so I had to jump in.
    I don't think that I have to bother responding to Karen's memory,.
    Does everyone else also ignore her?

Karen37a
    I ignore Karen, but I knew she'd probably try to pick on me, so I had to jump in.
    People know whats real and not real...like an onion peeling back...market crashes expose people.

I can tell you this. If i was funders id cut off brokers with such poor judgement, i cut them off inside my organization. How many times are you going to side with fraudsters and vouch for them?
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-08-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Karen who?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Karen who?
    Keep it that way. At least you are not trying to poach my brokers anymore

Last edited by daniboi; 05-08-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Here is the deal. Thanks Micah.

As I put forth in an earlier post, I will happy disclose the C Corp that owns Lease Rebates Group only to the Admin of this forum at their request privately.

Shannon (SBF) who is also a senior member of this forum can vouch (whether you believe her or not), that she was paid by check, from a legitimate corporation, and that the check came to her FedEx priority overnight.

As for me being a "broker", if that helps you to categorize me then that is fine. But really, those who know me call me an innovator. That is because I jumped in to something 3 years ago that is way way outside the box and now I am making it in to a brand (or type of funding) "LEASE REBATE". I took something that only a few scattered vendors were doing here and there with a few lucky MCA brokers, and I am turning it in to a real network, and I and others involved are taking measures to ensure that it not only stays around, but also grows as large as possible. That is why we protect as much info as we can; especially on a forum.

What we have is real, and what we offer is real; whether you believe it or not.

In any real MCA shop only 20% to 30% of the clients are 4 or more years in business and judgment free, and out of those maybe 10% to 15% have the credit on Dun & Bradstreet to qualify for the program, and out of those maybe half are smart enough to see that taking money with a true cost of 90% to a 100% (after the tax write-offs) spread out over 5 years, paid on monthly payments with no personal guarantee, makes more sense than taking another MCA stack for 1.45 (or more) and then renewing it, to pay 90% plus interest in 6 to 8 months on daily payments with a personal guarantee and confession of judgment.
    So this program is far and away not for every MCA client.

It is for those MCA clients who have business credit (but not personal anymore) and who either cant take another MCA stack or who need more then another MCA stack can offer.

I wrote a bunch of posts and tried my best to explain it but some folks just cannot get past their own mental barriers and fears, and that is OK.

Again, thank you to Micah (ABFunder) and Shannon (SBF), for actually speaking the truth about me and the program while others attack and spew forth hate and sow seeds of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by rebatefund View Post

As I put forth in an earlier post, I will happy disclose the C Corp that owns Lease Rebates Group only to the Admin of this forum at their request privately.

Shannon (SBF) who is also a senior member of this forum can vouch (whether you believe her or not), that she was paid by check, from a legitimate corporation, and that the check came to her FedEx priority overnight.

As for me being a "broker", if that helps you to categorize me then that is fine. But really, those who know me call me an innovator. That is because I jumped in to something 3 years ago that is way way outside the box and now I am making it in to a brand (or type of funding) "LEASE REBATE". I took something that only a few scattered vendors were doing here and there with a few lucky MCA brokers, and I am turning it in to a real network, and I and others involved are taking measures to ensure that it not only stays around, but also grows as large as possible. That is why we protect as much info as we can; especially on a forum.

In any real MCA shop only 20% to 30% of the clients are 4 or more years in business and judgment free, and out of those maybe 10% to 15% have the credit on Dun & Bradstreet to qualify for the program, and out of those maybe half are smart enough to see that taking money with a true cost of 90% to a 100% (after the tax write-offs) spread out over 5 years, paid on monthly payments with no personal guarantee, makes more sense than taking another MCA stack for 1.45 (or more) and then renewing it, to pay 90% plus interest in 6 to 8 months on daily payments with a personal guarantee and confession of judgment.

It is for those MCA clients who have business credit (but not personal anymore) and who either cant take another MCA stack or who need more then another MCA stack can offer.

I wrote a bunch of posts and tried my best to explain it but some folks just cannot get past their own mental barriers and fears, and that is OK.

Again, thank you to Micah (ABFunder) and Shannon (SBF), for actually speaking the truth about me and the program while others attack and spew forth hate and sow seeds of doubt.

This reeks, bud. Best of luck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Quote Originally Posted by rebatefund View Post

I really hope you don't talk like this over the phone as well

Karen37a
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-08-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I'm curious to know if Shannon's merchant actually received any equipment...

Wow, this sure as **** looks like the same scheme.