15% Commission – 5 Year Term – Monthly Payments - Program for Stacked MCA clients - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 10

Good morning guys.

You see that one of your senior members with the handle "SBF" reported doing 4 of these transactions successfully with us. Let me ask you, do you think she is lying? Do you think we now have infiltrated your senior members and have colluded with them to steal your stacked clients, like Trump allegedly colluded with the Russians? LOL

Well Shannon (SBF) is not lying or perjuring herself. She has no reason to.

Shannon is a person of integrity and she would not BS this forum and jeopardize her status on here for my sake; that is for sure.

Here is the deal in response to some of the other quotes on this forum:

1. To those who claim corp only financing is not possible without financials. There are about 30 or more banks and large leasing institutions that do corp only equipment financing off of nothing more than a sales quote and later an invoice after the PO has been issued and the equipment delivered. Any real player in the industry knows this. However; to their credit, corp only approvals are not as easy to get as personally guaranteed deals. That is the only thing they have right.

2. To those who claim our vendors sell used equipment. Our vendors do not sell "used" equipment. Everything is brand new as far as being in the box and unused. Any real player in the technology equipment leasing field would know that an unused computer server still in the box, is considered to be technically new (even if say a year of the 3 year warranty has been eaten up by shelf time). Also, the mark-up is only to the limit of the highest possible retail price of what that equipment costs brand new. These banks also finance software. If someone defaults on a software finance agreement what can the banks collect on? The answer is, that there is nothing to repossess to be sold on auction. It is really the same way with IT equipment. These banks know that the technology changes very fast and most manufacturers are upgrading to the next generation of servers about every 18 months or so. Then why give a 5 year lease? Because the banks are giving the leases based upon the strength of the clients business credit and also on the vendor/dealer rating, and not on what they can capture to resell at an auction if there is a default. It really is that simple.

3. As far as the names you call me, "scumbag", "slime bucket", etc., well I know that those are only counter transference's of what you see when you look in the mirror in the morning as you desperately start your day just hoping that somebody will just throw you a deal, and knowing that you really are ready to do whatever it takes to make a few bucks (even slimy scumbag stuff). That is why I do not take it personally. I fact I appreciate it. But for your own dignity try to come up with something different. Because now Senior members of this forum are coming forward and are saying they made money with us and that this is real, so try to get more creative in your attacks of me and the program.

Warmest Regards,

Dan Coleman
    VP of Business Development
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    Phone: (212) 634-2846
    Email: dan@leaserebatesgroup.com
    www.leaserebates.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Dan is a stand-up guy from my (admittedly limited) experience with him thus far. He knows the product he's got, he's been doing it for years, but just launched this "brand." He is very nice (to those of us who cared to talk nicely to him) on the phone. True, it's a lightly long-winded pitch, but the short of it is that it definitely is a great trick to get money that's not a loan..... just like an MCA is designed to get around usury laws.

I've run two qualified merchants through this program, closing looked very good, but the merchants killed it in the last minute

Shannon's forgetting the tax write-off of these rebates, so it effectively works out to be a 1.9 factor rate over 5 years. That's the same as renewing a 1.45 factor rate twice. Except it's over 5 years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

how long has lease rebates group been around? there is no data about the company on the BBB or NY SOS search. The .net website doesn't give any detailed information, just a go daddy site with your email at the bottom. regus is the co that rents out daily, weekly, monthly office space for that building were the address is listed. your name cross referenced with lease rebates group pulls nothing on google searches. any smart broker will do background checks on any advertisement on here

Good afternoon folks.

You see that one of your senior members with the handle "SBF" reported doing 4 of these transactions successfully with us. Let me ask you, do you think she is lying? Do you think we now have infiltrated your senior members and have colluded with them to steal your stacked clients, like Trump allegedly colluded with the Russians? LOL

Well Shannon (SBF) is not lying or perjuring herself. She has no reason to. Shannon is a person of integrity and she would not BS this forum and jeopardize her status on here for my sake; that is for sure.

Here is the deal in response to some of the other quotes on this forum:

1. To those who claim corp only financing is not possible without financials. There are about 30 or more banks and large leasing institutions that do corp only equipment financing off of nothing more than a sales quote and later an invoice after the PO has been issued and the equipment delivered. Any real player in the industry knows this. However; to their credit, corp only approvals are not as easy to get as personally guaranteed deals. That is the only thing they have right.

2. To those who claim our vendors sell used equipment. Our vendors do not sell "used" equipment. Everything is brand new as far as being in the box and unused. Any real player in the technology equipment leasing field would know that an unused computer server still in the box, is considered to be technically new (even if say a year of the 3 year warranty has been eaten up by shelf time). Also, the mark-up is only to the limit of the highest possible retail price of what that equipment costs brand new. These banks also finance software. If someone defaults on a software finance agreement what can the banks collect on? The answer is, that there is nothing to repossess to be sold on auction. It is really the same way with IT equipment. These banks know that the technology changes very fast and most manufacturers are upgrading to the next generation of servers about every 18 months or so. Then why give a 5 year lease? Because the banks are giving the leases based upon the strength of the clients business credit and also on the vendor/dealer rating, and not on what they can capture to resell at an auction if there is a default. It really is that simple.

3. As far as the names you call me, "scumbag", "slime bucket", etc., well I know that those are only counter transference's of what you see when you look in the mirror in the morning as you desperately start your day just hoping that somebody will just throw you a deal, and knowing that you really are ready to do whatever it takes to make a few bucks (even slimy scumbag stuff). That is why I do not take it personally. In fact I appreciate it. But for your own dignity try to come up with something different. Because now Senior members of this forum are coming forward and are saying they made money with us and that this is real, so try to get more creative in your attacks of me and the program.

Warmest Regards,

Dan Coleman
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    www.leaserebates.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

the guy who got banned was "danra" DAN_ra.....this guys name is Dan Coleman.

If you didnt come off like such a douchebag, and actually try to pitch the product to people who can refer you merchants, and not a deadbeat MCA merchant who is defaulting and will let you sleep with his daughter to clear his MCA debt, maybe then maybe someone here will work with you. But till then good luck with your ban as I am sure Admin will match your IPs very shortly and hit you with the BAN HAMMER.

P.S happy to see you back in full force Karen
    Last edited by Eagle Funding; 05-07-2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: I cant spell
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Hi there.

Lease Rebates group itself is less than a year old. I have been doing this for coming up on 3 years, and no we do not need to pay the BBB to get credibility. Any scumbag 6 months old can pay the BBB 34$ per month and have an A + rating. And yes, we rent that as a virtual office from Regus, and you won't have our mother corp name until we pay you, just like your senior member who was paid 4 times by us. See forum member SBF post. And if you Google 3 simple words (our name) LEASE REBATES GROUP then you will see leaserebates.net come to the top of the page.

I hope that this was helpful

- Your neighborhood, slimy, scumiest scumbag on DFF

Dan Coleman
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    www.leaserebates.net

Thank you Micah and thanks to Shannon as well.

I wish that I could get you paid on one or more of these deals soon, to take your level of belief to that next level.

Shannon has been paid on 4 deals already it is much easier for her to speak from experience, as getting paid takes it to a whole different level; but you and I have had some great conversations and you have experienced my professionalism with both clients (who unfortunately backed out), as well as with one of your ISOs. And again, I really appreciate the shout out on the forum here Micah.

Also, guys and gals on the forum, as much as I come off like an arrogant prick, I do understand your skepticism about this product which is why, even though I bust your balls back, I am not offended by your doubt of me. When this product came across my desk about 3 years ago, my initial response was "WTF?". But when I dug in to it, within a year it became my main source of revenue, and now it is all that I do.

I do hope that 2 senior members on this forum verifying that I am not full of **** or a client thief will help you make a wise choice and investigate this further.

Dan Coleman
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    www.leaserebates.net

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    the guy who got banned was "danra" DAN_ra.....this guys name is Dan Coleman.

If you didnt come off like such a douchebag, and actually try to pitch the product to people who can refer you merchants, and not a deadbeat MCA merchant who is defaulting and will let you sleep with his daughter to clear his MCA debt, maybe then maybe someone here will work with you. But till then good luck with your ban as I am sure Admin will match your IPs very shortly and hit you with the BAN HAMMER.

P.S happy to see you back in full force Karen

Am I Dan?...i missed something lol

Member Reputation points: 10

I have clients that may work with this rate because of the extended term. (If they otherwise qualify.) What is the clawback term?

Karen37a
    Here we go..... Normally people call people on the phone to get more details or email.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
    I have clients that may work with this rate because of the extended term. (If they otherwise qualify.) What is the clawback term?
    Being that its a Lease. I would think there is no clawback.

I only did terminal sales for about a month a decade ago................ before switching to MCA - but i dont remember clawbacks on leases

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by rebatefund View Post
    and you won't have our mother corp name until we pay you
    Hey guys, submit your merchants. I’ll let you know the company you’re submitting to after you submit, get an approval and fund the deal.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hey guys, submit your merchants. I’ll let you know the company you’re submitting to after you submit, get an approval and fund the deal.
    I feel like I am at a Carnival at the House of Horrors and the grifters keep banging into me to pickpocket me

Hi there.

Lease Rebates group itself is less than a year old. I have been doing this for coming up on 3 years, and no we do not need to pay the BBB to get credibility. Any scumbag 6 months old can pay the BBB 34$ per month and have an A + rating. And yes, we rent that as a virtual office from Regus, and you won't have our mother corp name until we pay you, just like your senior member who was paid 4 times by us.
    Here's what we know:

1. Your website was created 3 months ago (via Godaddy website builder)

What we don't know:

1. Company name
    2. State your company is registered
    3. Is company in good standing?

These are legit questions, right?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Here's what we know:

1. Your website was created 3 months ago (via Godaddy website builder)

What we don't know:

1. Company name
    2. State your company is registered
    3. Is company in good standing?

These are legit questions, right?

Also if someone has a "mother corp" and we are going to do business with you, we have the right to know before we send deals in because

A) At worst you could be a wolf in sheep's clothing recommending everything from debt relief to who knows what with the client's financial information and social security numbers.

B)At best if your own company will not have an exclusivity agreement with you, so people cant get around you to go direct...somethings wrong ...too many possibilities to list

I've never heard of Stellar Business Funding. So the person who vouched for you has no credibly in my mind.

There is no clawback. Whichever vendor (IT equipment dealer) in our network that gets a client a 5 year lease pays the client a rebate back of 50% of the pre-tax. pre-interest lease price (the sale price) and then pays Lease Rebates Group and we pay you.

Unfortunately this is not as simple as an MCA and it is not as horribly painful as an SBA or other term deal can be, so many people think it's a fairytale or a scam. But I am grateful for the sensible people on here who can see that this is just an outside the box way to get clients funded and I am grateful for the senior members who I have dealt with like SBF and ABFunder who both know and will testify that this is real because they either got paid on deals or had deals approved and the clients backed out.

There is no clawback. Whichever vendor (IT equipment dealer) in our network that gets a client a 5 year lease pays the client a rebate back of 50% of the pre-tax. pre-interest lease price (the sale price) and then pays Lease Rebates Group and we pay you.

Unfortunately this is not as simple as an MCA and it is not as horribly painful as an SBA or other term deal can be, so many people think it's a fairytale or a scam. But I am grateful for the sensible people on here who can see that this is just an outside the box way to get clients funded and I am grateful for the senior members who I have dealt with like SBF and ABFunder who both know and will testify that this is real because they either got paid on deals or had deals approved and the clients backed out.
    Do you have an active entity? If so, what’s the name?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

So let me make sure I understand this:

You buy something for $1.
    You write a lease for that thing to a small business owner with a stated value of that thing being $100.
    You then give the business owner $50 cash.
    The business owner now owes $100 plus the financing costs on that lease over 5 years.

Yes?

Hey West Coast Funding.

1. What is your corp name? Because when I put "West Coast Funding" in to the CA secretary of state everything comes back dissolved for West Coast Funding Corp or West Coast Funding Group,etc.?
    2. What state are you in? Are you even on the west coast or is that a ploy to throw people off?
    3. Are you in good standing? How do your parents and siblings rate you as a person? Do you have any friends besides Facebook?

Let me ask you seriously, since you obviously make your living from the MCA world, do you sleep well at night when you help your clients stack themselves until they can't breathe?

And most of our clients are the ones who can't get another stack and have business credit, but have burned up their personal credit because brokers have gotten dozens of inquiries by shotgunning the client in the hopes to get a 6th position and make commission for rent and cigarette money. So again moron, nobody here is trying to steal clients or offer debt settlement. If you had the balls to call me and talk like a man you might make some money with me like other people are.

And obviously you did not read my first post where I told everyone that 'Lease Rebates Group" is a DBA and that we are incorporated under another name, and that you only get that name when your commission check is FedExed. But you and I won't be doing any business anyway because your mind is to small to sell anything but what you do now.

As for you Karen, I heard that you are out of Tampa. I am sure that they have some good mental health professionals down there who can help you resolve your childhood trauma issues which cause you to be disruptive and paranoid and socially dysfunctional. Best to you.

To the Admin of this forum, God bless you for dealing with some of the crackpots on here. I hope that I have not offended you by being so forthright with these idiots and by not disclosing the parent corp of Lease Rebates Group. Please contact Shannon known as SBF and she can even show you privately (the Admin) copies of the commission checks with my blessing. But as for these crackpots, that is a NO GO.

Warmest Regards,

Dan Coleman
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    www.leaserebates.net

And one last post to you Han Solo. Do you really have any right to challenge Stellar Business Funding (SBF) on this forum when you post yourself on here as a ****ing Star Wars figure? She shows up as a Florida corp and uses her name. Did your parents name you Han Solo asshole?

You people live on planet delusional. But what is cool is that there are people on here who are making money; Including Shannon from Stellar Business Funding Inc who made just under 20 grand commission with me in about a 5 week period.

Laugh that one out moron.

You are close Sean.

It works more like this.

Our vendor finds another IT vendor/dealer struggling or going out of business and buys inventory (say a server worth $60,000 18 months ago) that is still unused in the box and pays maybe $10,000 for it.
    Our vendor then gets an MCA client a $60,000 lease - as the finance companies still count the equipment as new because it was never used and was always in the possession of an authorized dealer (passed from one dealer to another).
    Our vendor pays the client $30,000 in cash either the same day or next day after the client takes delivery of the equipment.
    Our vendor then pays us 3 or 4 days later $7500 or so on that lease and we pay our rep (you) $4500 commission = 15% of the 30K funded to the client.
    The vendor makes a sweet $12,500 profit, the client gets working capital and we all get paid nicely.

The client gets money on a monthly payment costing between 28% and 34% true interest per year for 5 years if you add up the cost, and after their accountant writes it off it costs between 18% - 20% true interest per year (about double what they get in cash now). PLUS: The client does not have to personally guarantee it if their business qualifies, which we can determine with close to 90% accuracy onc ewe run their Dun & Bradstreet.

The product makes sense for most stacked clients: but to many on here it sounds like gibberish. LOL

All the best.

Dan Coleman
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    www.leaserebates.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Dan deep breaths ,it is a new product so people will be skeptical .no need for language .good luck
    Also han solo saved the galaxy multiple times so has a big say

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I see. Let's forget about the "equipment" for a minute. I'm putting it in quotes on purpose. There are lessors who will write a deal just based off a D&B and Paynet report up to 100k?

And if I ask the people over at LeasingNews about this system, what will they tell me?

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

However; to their credit, corp only approvals are not as easy to get as personally guaranteed deals. That is the only thing they have right.
    No Kidding, but you said merchants with multiple MCA stacks and even JUDGEMENTS from funding companies are still able to get a quick corp only approval?

Believe me, if they were able to be approved for a 100K corp only deal on the fly (not even an app only needed nonetheless), they're gonna have bank lines open for like 4% APR. Why would these top business credit lessees have multiple MCA Cash Advances?