15% Commission – 5 Year Term – Monthly Payments - Program for Stacked MCA clients
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 10

15% Commission – 5 Year Term – Monthly Payments - Program for Stacked MCA clients

This program is for MCA clients 4 + years in business with established business (not personal) credit.

It is outside of the box, so if you are a newbie to the MCA industry or if you are not capable of presenting a product to your MCA clients that will take longer than 10 seconds to explain, then this is not for you.

Funding amounts range from $20,000 up to $50,000, with the average being between $25,000 and $35,000 per funding. Two back to back fundings are possible, but less than half will get funded twice.

This is a 5 year product and if the clients business credit is decent on Dun & Bradstreet (which we will verify at no cost to the client or you), then the client can get this funding with no personal credit pull, and with no personal guarantee.

The entire process from submission to funding the client takes two weeks or less from start to finish and you are paid 15% of the amount funded to the client within 3 to 4 days after the client is funded.

This program is simple on your end.

We do not need an app as we are not pulling personal credit

We do not need bank statements or financials as approvals are based off of business credit only

We would only need the name and address of the business and the state of incorporation, and we will not accept that unless you have first spoken to the client yourself and given them a quick overview of the program and its benefits.

The benefits of the program are really quite simple, and are as follows:

Monthly payments
    5 year term
    No personal guarantee
    No personal credit pull for owner
    No confession of judgment
    No extra fees
    No collateral required
    Does not count as a cash advance position (won’t interfere with renewals or consolidation) – when we talk we will explain this.
    Fully tax deductible

After the tax write off, over a 5 year period the client is paying back slightly less than double what they get in cash upfront. Before the tax write-off, about 2 and a half times what they get in cash. For example: 30K cash may cost a 75K total payback (about 15K per year) before the tax writeoff; but after the tax writeoff the true cost is really about a 60K payback or less (on 30K funded); which is about double or less than what they got funded in cash. And that payback is spread out over 5 years in monthly payments.
    NOTE: a 3rd or 4th position MCA at a 1.499 renewed just once within less than a year period costs the client almost 100% factor rate interest PLUS fees; and there is no tax write-off and the payback is daily, not monthly.

ISO’s if this is too hard for you to believe because you are so used to garbage and scammers on this forum, than this is not for you.
    As for MCA funders, we know that you will attack this and try to discredit it as you feel that this type of funding is a threat to your own livelihood. Well, you are mistaken about that. In fact, this funding can help infuse your MCA clients with some capital that will have affordable monthly payments, that way they can stay in business longer and like good morons, they can keep renewing your MCA fundings. Also, this product has no renewal, so you are safe on that. The client has to pay it off in full to get another, and almost none will do that before the end of the 5 year term because of the tax write-off. So we are no threat to you.

This is not a product for the small minded, nor do we wish to deal with idiots. We don’t have too. And, why are we on this forum? Well, that is simple, all of our clients come from the MCA world and this is a meeting place full of (you guessed it), MCA facilitators. That is the same reason so many MCA funders are on here, isn’t it?. So why shouldn’t we also have the opportunity expand to our territory by utilizing this forum? This is America, isn’t it?

You must have a Corp or LLC to work with us. And for all the investigators and watchdogs on the forum; yes, we are a division of a separate corporate entity, and have a NYC address in Manhattan for marketing purposes. Sound familiar? Also, for the paranoid, our agreement clearly states that we cannot solicit your clients for any other products, and that your clients are, and shall remain, your clients. We also do not need any owner’s personal info, like social, D.O.B., etc. This is completed off of the tax id only, and we do not even need that until we have an approval, as approvals are generated just from Dun & Bradstreet reports. So, for you haters and geniuses, this would have to be the stupidest scam ever, as we do NOT even need owner personal info or bank statements to get an approval, and because any info sent to us by you is less than what a UCC lead provides, OR, this is real and you can make some extra money by sifting through your files and contacting stacked clients that are over 4 years in business and asking them if they want a monthly payment funding with no personal guarantee that also comes with a tax write off. We will leave that up to you to decide. And, yes, we do have great references.

In the words of the philosopher Herbert Spencer - "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

If interested contact me with your ISO (or Lender) name, phone and email and I will send you the agreement and a pitch and objections sheet on the product, and I will call you to further discuss this. I do not want your submissions until we speak, you sign the ISO agreement and we sign it back executing it.

I look forward to all of the snide comments from the barely surviving haters almost as much as I look forward to the real business and contacts that will come from this post.

Warmest Regards,

Dan Coleman
    VP of Business Development
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    Phone: (212) 634-2846
    Email: dan@leaserebatesgroup.com
    www.leaserebates.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Ugh- cliffnotes please

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Wayvway way toooooo long

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Ugh- cliffnotes please
    lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

were you pitching this program few weeks ago and got banned?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Ugh- cliffnotes please
    Shorter version:

"Hey *****es! Want to work with a real man? Contact me. Don't waste my time you weirdos, goons, chumps, woosies. No old people, no disabled, no invalids, no cripples. no sick, no injured. 5 year term loan. I don't want any pansies, no weak minded. 15% commission. I especially don't want any haters and losers. Tax deductible."

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

5 year terms...that's like 700 years in MCA
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

lmao i was thinking the same thing

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebatefund View Post
    ISO’s if this is too hard for you to believe because you are so used to garbage and scammers on this forum, than this is not for you.

This is not a product for the small minded, nor do we wish to deal with idiots. We don’t have too.
    Definitely wanna do business with this guy!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

This is not a product for the small minded, nor do we wish to deal with idiots.
    Afraid I don't qualify =/

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

In all seriousness, Dan, you seem like the scammer here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

No application needed on a 5yr loan?
    No personal credit pulled?
    No banks?
    No PG?

Does not count as a cash advance position (won’t interfere with renewals or consolidation) – when we talk we will explain this.
    So you wrote a 5K word book up there, but this little piece of information is conveniently kept out.

we have something in common we both don't like to work with idiots

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Dan Coleman, this is some of the worst business development skill set I have ever witnessed. Your boss should fire you for posting this nonsense today and send you to the UI line Monday.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Im almost positive this is same person company that got banned few weeks back for trying to sell this stuff on here where they have online resellers that buy old computers or something like that and give the rebate as funding..

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Shorter version:

"Hey *****es! Want to work with a real man? Contact me. Don't waste my time you weirdos, goons, chumps, woosies. No old people, no disabled, no invalids, no cripples. no sick, no injured. 5 year term loan. I don't want any pansies, no weak minded. 15% commission. I especially don't want any haters and losers. Tax deductible."
    lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

So this is the new promotion section?

cliff notes im a bigger scum bag than the other scum bags you just have to figure out how

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Dan Coleman, this is some of the worst business development skill set I have ever witnessed. Your boss should fire you for posting this nonsense today and send you to the UI line Monday.

Ok im talked and typed out...ill just lol

Banned Reputation points: 10

Guys thanks for all of your snide comments and replies. I do appreciate them. I mean that. Thoroughly entertaining. In the mean while I already have some sensible people from this forum that contacted me to learn more about the program.

To answer the reason as to why this does not count as a cash advance position it is as follows:

1. There is no dollar amount UCC filed
    2. On the bank statement the money coming to the client is clearly from an IT equipment dealer and not a funder.

To answer how it is done without bank statements is as follows:

1. This funding is a rebate back from an IT equipment dealer (or dealers) within our network, who has established themselves with the equipment leasing divisions of major publicly held financial institutions. The leasing divisions finance software and IT equipment on what is called "corp only". That means that the approval is determined off of the tax ID# and what the corresponding Dun & Bradstreet report and Paynet report say about the company. As long as each individual transaction is below $100,000 and the client applying has the business credit (not personal credit), these financial institutions will back the deal without a personal guarantee and without checking financials of any kind. In the real world of financing and banking it is called "application only" financing, and it is very common in the equipment leasing arena.
    2. Our network equipment dealers buy overstocked new IT equipment at auctions for pennies on the dollar and then sell it to stacked MCA clients who still have decent business credit at the highest possible markup in exchange for the MCA clients getting 50% of the sale price back in a rebate, they pay us a facilitation fee, and we pay our referral agents. Everybody makes money and the stacked MCA Clients get cash they can payback on a monthly payment that it is also tax deductible.
    3. Rebates on financed equipment and even vehicles are both legal and ethical. If it were not legal than every car manufacturer would be in prison as companies like Chevy sometimes offer 15% rebates on select vehicles, and that is to consumers where commerce laws are much stricter.
    4. The IRS even honors rebates by not taxing rebate money as they consider it to be part of the sale price, and as far as the payments, those are made to the bank that finances the transaction and are fully tax deductible under IRS code 179, and the States also give tax advantages for equipment leases.

To answer the objection about someone having to buy a computer server that weighs 50 or 60 pounds in order to get working capital, this is reality:

1. If you showed up at most stacked MCA clients (who have more than 2 advances) doors with a bag with $35,000 in it and said "hey, you can have the $35,000 and it will be paid back on a monthly payment of $1450 per month for 60 months, and you can write off the payments on your taxes every year so in the end its costing you only 18% -20% per year in true interest, and you don't have to personally guarantee it because we got this approved off of your businesses credit and not your mangled credit, BUT, in order to get this money you have to sign for a 60 pound pet rock polishing machine, you can pretty much be assured that almost all of them would say, "hell yes, give me that damn pet rock polishing machine." many would be researching pet rocks that very evening. The equipment would mean nothing if the terms for the money made sense.

Well in this case, thank God they can actually get something that can be useful in their business, which is a server, or that can be set up as just another computer, and they don't have to buy a pet rock. LOL - But if you are smart enough to get the picture, then you will understand why this works for a lot of MCA clients who have the business credit to qualify for it.

So to sum it up (because I have already given a ton of info on this between the two posts), either I am a dirty lowdown scammer, or this is real. Either way, I
    truly wish you the best folks.

Here is my contact info again, so I am in compliance.

Dan Coleman
    VP of Business Development
    Lease Rebates Group
    845 Third Ave.
    6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    Phone: (212) 634-2846
    Email: dan@leaserebatesgroup.com
    www.leaserebates.net

Karen37a
    wtf

newbies learn objections and then get excited and watch to pitch you, then rebuttal objections like the old skill mills

That's the only explanation
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-04-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Dan Coleman even sound like a fake ass name. I am projecting you are the slimiest of the slimy

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

Having worked in equipment leasing almost all my life it's extremely difficult to get a corp only approval as it is, add in a business who has multiple MCA positions further diminishes the possibility. And furthermore, even corp only deals need to fill out an application - there are no credible financial institutions that will lend money for marked up used computer equipment based on calling them up and giving them your tax ID number over the phone. (btw the 50% rebate is taken off the original retail price, not off the price of used equipment years later sold at auction prices)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Having worked in equipment leasing almost all my life it's extremely difficult to get a corp only approval as it is, add in a business who has multiple MCA positions further diminishes the possibility. And furthermore, even corp only deals need to fill out an application - there are no credible financial institutions that will lend money for marked up used computer equipment based on calling them up and giving them your tax ID number over the phone. (btw the 50% rebate is taken off the original retail price, not off the price of used equipment years later sold at auction prices)
    this

___

There are so many hustles out there, they say crazy things to give hope for easy applications and automatic funding. Like a lotto ticket ...dollar and a dream send your files to me, then they take your files and send them to D paper and D paper gets yelled at.

Business Credit ...refers your merchants to cash advance or loans

Credit Karma ....refers

Almost everyone who gets their hands on your file will refer them either immediately (unethical) or legally after a certain amount of time passes.

They say the easiest people to con are the con men.

One day everyone will realize the easiest people to con are the con man's con man, con man.

You either live this miserable life trying to go from one hustle or another or learn how to do Seo, Get legitimate referrals, cold calls, warm calls, face to face ...no matter what it will all lead back to picking up the dreaded phone. If people spent as much time learning how to sell over the phone they would have been rich already. I remember the day that I saw a light bulb( answer) to closing almost everyone and see the scripts ( moves) in my mind like a chess game.( Ballys Jack la Lanne 80's) Its been laughable watching bush league wannabes try to con advanced salespeople on this board over and over. Or pretend to be a big baller then go drive uber or a truck or mcds.

I spent my whole life wondering why some fools would rather steal $1000 then recieve thousands or millions in legitimate business. And how the others won't take the time to master the art of selling if they are a salesperson.

When someone figures those things out let me know.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4457

This program is legit.
    I have successfully placed four of these... and they work like a charm.
    One of my merchants that generates $50K/mo in revenue needed more capital. He already had 3 MCA's pulling $1100/day combined and his bank account was a mess. Personal credit is 490 and he has a judgment from Strategic and was in the the midst of settling with OnDeck on a recent default. Truly, getting capital that he could pay back monthly was just what he needed.. as he needed help in getting OnDeck cleaned up, etc.
    We checked his Dun & Bradstreet and to his delight.. it was very good. This business qualified for a $50K Lease, in which he was rebated $25K... paying $1105/mo for 5 years.. and he has a powerful computer server for his POS system. Now, if you do the math, this is $66,300 over 60 months.. even lower if you consider the income tax savings he will realize. For fun, I did the math on an MCA, where the total net was $25k, by renewing twice in 12 months.. The total payback is about $61K with a 1.44 factor.
    I have many other merchants salivating over this program.. but unfortunately their D&B just didn't make the cut.
    It's a great product to offer, especially for those merchants that simply won't survive another daily pull. I recommend my merchants use this money wisely to payoff the smaller MCA's and to also enroll in a credit repair program.. as it is my ultimate goal to get these merchants longer term type funding and ultimately into an SBA loan.
    Shannon Harris
    Funding Specialist
    888-705-8818 phone
    239-790-2664 fax
    Shannon@StellarBusinessFunding.com
    www.stellarbusinessfunding.com