Trying to reach out to the funding world of Daily Funder, in search of a lender that would be able to fund my clients.

1) CHRIS OOSTERHOFF - Merchant in movie production looking for around 650,000 in order to go along with the expenses. This merchant is willing to put up his 1,000,000 contract for the movie up as lien (willing to give points from the movie as well). LET ME KNOW WHAT I WOULD NEED TO GET THIS FUNDED.

2) GEORGE NAMIE - Merchant requesting 1.8M for up coming project. Merchant also has equipment worth 5M and ready to set up as collateral. (George also holds 3.5B in pre order sales). LET ME KNOW WHAT I WOULD NEED TO GET THIS FUNDED

3) SAM - Merchant is requesting 200k for an unsecured product AMAZING CREDIT averages 20k on a monthly basis. Willing to put up a personal guarantee! LET ME KNOW WHAT I WOULD NEED TO GET THIS FUNDED.

4) ROB - Merchant is requesting 200k for an unsecured product, averaging 900k in annual gross sales. Willing to provide a personal guarantee. LET ME KNOW WHAT I WOULD NEED TO GET THIS FUNDED.

Each merchant has filled out a basic application which holds there personal information. BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR A LENDER!

Direct: (646) 464-1282
Office: (347)252-1197
Fax: (347) 826-1905
Email: dean@timessquareconsulting.com