Why do lenders feel the need of back door every deal we submit and think its ok !!! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Some Isos and brokers are telling these cannibals/ piranhas....stay away from this company and that company and this one...our files/clients are in there and then you are screwing us over too.

Stop purposefully messing with people. Go learn how to sell or create a marketing plan...phone calls, seo, referrals, face to face.

People keep saying the isos are doing things....wrong.( or at least the isos I know) It's the fake funders.
    Karen, I totally agree.

Stop blaming the industry. Improvise, Adapt, OVERCOME!

I for one am very guilty of blasting lenders on here, but I'm done with that completely. Sometimes DF is very useful, other times it reminds me of middle school drama.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Karen, I totally agree.

Stop blaming the industry. Improvise, Adapt, OVERCOME!

I for one am very guilty of blasting lenders on here, but I'm done with that completely. Sometimes DF is very useful, other times it reminds me of middle school drama.
    I agree.

This is why I try to stay in the "cleaner paper " space....less drama. And try to have fun...phone calls are not that hard.

1099 brokers.... charge !

braveheart-battlejpg.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen, I totally agree.
    It’s never a good idea to say this publicly tho.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    It’s never a good idea to say this publicly tho.
    Right? I just got a call from three merchants saying they got better deals and two lenders just cut me off....

Karen37a
    Right? I just got a call from three merchants saying they got better deals and two lenders just cut me off....
    And Trump and bill gates called and said ..leave her alone, she is harmless unless provoked beyond insanity

For the love of God I lasted 3 years with the never had a securities licence thing lol

Weirdos called my 3rd grade teacher who is on my fb to see if I got zeros in class to only find out Iwas in IGC...intellectually gifted children ( big bang theory) and I was one of the cool kids in school and an athlete

Its imposible to be a phone sales person unless something is wrong with you right? ...nutso
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-03-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

The issue is your relationships are weak, so don't get mad when your girl cheats on you, step your game up, build up a larger network and find a new real relationship with new people who haven't cheated on you in the past... stop falling for the same lies and deceptions and then act surprised when your girl is still a *****. 2 cents

partner with real people who treat you with respect and don't play games, stop looking for the next best thing. take a chance on someone new in the high risk space... if you want results PM me

stacked up merchants need a reverse consolidation, send it

3rd 4th 5th, send it

we do this

stop being pigs to the slaughter, link up and try a new approach or keep getting crushed or just quit the high risk space right now like the rest who get chewed up and spit out every day

I am no longer at SOS Capital, but if you notice they are not on that list.