Why do lenders feel the need of back door every deal we submit and think its ok !!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do lenders feel the need of back door every deal we submit and think its ok !!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Frustrating I know, it's not going to stop unless you stop submitting the deals directly, PM me ... if you're in nyc we can meet up face to face

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

what banks are you working with? Are these first position deals or are we talking about all stacks. Not that it matters I am just trying to get an idea of what type of banks you are working with.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by kingcash555 View Post
    This is the second thread you started in the last week. Who was it? Call them out and make them prove you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    This is the second thread you started in the last week. Who was it? Call them out and make them prove you wrong.
    Fact, no point in just posting here and not giving us info...

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fromano590 View Post
    Fact, no point in just posting here and not giving us info...
    Agreed.

What funder did this horrible act?
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

This accomplishes absolutely nothing except reflecting poorly on yourself.

Who is doing this to you? You might actually help someone out rather than posting an emoji.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

I'd like to remind you one thing. Not every deal is backdoored! Just like you are calling Merchants their is 100 other brokers calling him!

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    I'd like to remind you one thing. Not every deal is backdoored! Just like you are calling Merchants their is 100 other brokers calling him!
    thats why I asked if it was first position deals or stacks. If it is a first position deal it is more likely that it was backdoored because the guy isn't being called off the hook from UCC lists
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

How to stop it from ever happening in the first place? Impossible. But, don't flood a lender and never close their approvals or not get signed contracts back. Even the best lenders will back door your deals if you can't close. Just the nature of the industry at the end of the day.

Why does everyone on this forum, whine and blame others for their short comings? Is anyone over the age of 14?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

This space is highly competitive and the days of an exclusive merchant are far gone. Lead companies promoting "exclusive" leads which are sold 10 times over, brokers promising the world to merchants and deceiving them, and yes...funders backdooring deals are all part of the space. Get used to it.

All I can say is find funders who have a proven reputation of getting the job done for you and your merchant without all the nonsense. By now we shouldn't be gambling on a random who calls you or messages you here. Majority of companies have the same parameters so stick with them rather than the drama ones.
    Last edited by TStein; 05-02-2019 at 10:35 PM.
    Tommy Stein

the answer is RAM FUNDING low lifes

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

That;s why I kept my lender list short, it's better to get decline rather then getting backdoor
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Thank you Tommy for the kind words.

The Cardinal Virtues:

1. Giving a **** is grossly underrated

2. Doing the right thing is always the right thing.

3. Follow and practice the first two virtues.

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    This space is highly competitive and the days of an exclusive merchant are far gone. Lead companies promoting "exclusive" leads which are sold 10 times over, brokers promising the world to merchants and deceiving them, and yes...funders backdooring deals are all part of the space. Get used to it.

All I can say is find funders who have a proven reputation of getting the job done for you and your merchant without all the nonsense. By now we shouldn't be gambling on a random who calls you or messages you here. Majority of companies have the same parameters so stick with them rather than the drama ones.

Ex: Cardinal equity. Those guys do it right. Stand up CEO and they get the job done.
    Last edited by cardinalequity; 05-02-2018 at 12:49 PM.

what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this.. Some of these threads are extremely old, and some of the companies listed on here are among the most respected in the industry. For someone who has been accused of screwing over numerous people in numerous different threads you are really quick to try to throw someone under the bus. Not all but most of this list are all funders I work with and would highly recommend, I wonder how many people would say that about you
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 05-02-2018 at 12:59 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Its pretty sad you post this when we can all find tons of threads on you back dooring deals and trying to even rationalize it. My favorite attempt at someone back dooring my deal is actually from you guys, when we first signed up with you we sent over a few high risk deals and one of them was actually a merchant I personally met and you guys called him up within an hour of my submission to pitch him numbers (that I had not received yet ) and the merchant merged me on the call without you guys knowing and even asked if you work with me and to send the application you guys have and you hung up the phone!! Its something I wish i had recorded......it was genuinely golden.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this.. Some of these threads are extremely old, and some of the companies listed on here are among the most respected in the industry. For someone who has been accused of screwing over numerous people in numerous different threads you are really quick to try to throw someone under the bus. Not all but most of this list are all funders I work with and would highly recommend, I wonder how many people would say that about you
    He is just salty, put him on your ignore list. Makes things easier.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Agreed

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    My favorite attempt at someone back dooring my deal is actually from you guys, when we first signed up with you we sent over a few high risk deals and one of them was actually a merchant I personally met and you guys called him up within an hour of my submission to pitch him numbers (that I had not received yet ) and the merchant merged me on the call without you guys knowing and even asked if you work with me and to send the application you guys have and you hung up the phone!! Its something I wish i had recorded......it was genuinely golden.
    Unbelievable. Midnight has no shame.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Karen37a
    Just because the Mca industry is unregulated doesn't mean that parts of it do not have to be in full compliance and abide by certain laws and rules in regards to labour standards, banking standards etc etc.

Just so the little fool knows in advance there is something called "scheme to defraud" when you get up to 10 people that you pull your bs tactics on, you can be charged with it.

Go look up Rico as well

You think you are untouchable in some way.More advice from the long worded woman...stop messing around with people and learn how to conduct business ethically or get a new gig.

These "mca wars" have been interesting

Do you really like brokers nationwide scanning for your uccs , buying files to take your clients away, stack them to infinity or send them to debt relief? Everyone can stay silent on it...brokers can be nasty.And they are wayyyyyyy better in sales than some. I am tired of holding them back from retaliating.

Karen37a
    Some Isos and brokers are telling these cannibals/ piranhas....stay away from this company and that company and this one...our files/clients are in there and then you are screwing us over too.

Stop purposefully messing with people. Go learn how to sell or create a marketing plan...phone calls, seo, referrals, face to face.

People keep saying the isos are doing things....wrong.( or at least the isos I know) It's the fake funders.