Looking for real consolidation - 140k
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1137

Looking for real consolidation - 140k

My merchant has 4 positions totaling 140K. He does 200K monthly. Ledgers are clean (10-15k+ average daily) and good credit. Solid Industry. Looking for true consolidation, not looking to net anything. Looking for a direct funder here, and not looking for a reverse. Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86605

Quote Originally Posted by jjdcnetrex2 View Post
    My merchant has 4 positions totaling 140K. He does 200K monthly. Ledgers are clean (10-15k+ average daily) and good credit. Solid Industry. Looking for true consolidation, not looking to net anything. Looking for a direct funder here, and not looking for a reverse. Thanks.
    Call me , I may have 2 options.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 242074

Solid industry? Which one?
    What’s “good credit”? Is there any business credit?
    Is there any collateral?

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Good Morning JJDCNETREX2..

There are likely several solutions to assist your client. Micah is asking solid qualifying questions, and Dave alludes to 2 solutions that he focuses on.

If your client wants a real solution- not a reverse- the answer lies in the financials. With only 140k outstanding, assets may or may not not be an important element to the global 'fix'.

Lenders that can actually help will not be on the Forum, unless this is an ABL play- although the low 140k amount would be preclude a true ABL- but perhaps allow some factoring firms to step in- if applicable. A consolidation by way of purchasing future receivables- will effectively be giving your client a bigger hole to climb out of because of the factor rate.

Time is money when it comes to a client that has 4 positions. Of course you want to make as much money as you can on deals because information/leads come at a cost. However not offering the right solution will ultimately not help you or your client in the long run.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss the nuances of this deal. Our practice specializes in monetizing deals that many Brokers consider dead- I believe Micah can vouch for that.

Best,

Richard 516 510 3855

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

www.businesscapitalconsultants.com

I can Consolidate this back against an asset - doesn't have to be property, give me a call.

Member Reputation points: 73

Would need to see credit profile / banks / industry but it looks more than do-able.

Shoot me a PM

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Solid industry? Which one?
    What’s “good credit”? Is there any business credit?
    Is there any collateral?
    Are they factoring? If business is "factorable" (or already factoring), we maybe can help clear out the MCA's and clear the sheet to either subordinate to a new or current factor. We've don't 8 positions with this product, zero net on up, and no minimum FICO.

And through that product, double the commission for the broker (us and the factor) if you/we bring them to a new factor and a blended rate should be between 8% and 25% APR (blended, and NOT Factor rate)
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

LoanMe offers true consolidation where the borrower/businesses doesn't have to net anything. We lend/consolidate up to $250k in CA, and up to $100k in all other LoanMe states.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

Please shoot us an email if your file:

a. In business at least 3 years

b. Owner FICO 600+

c. No more than 80% combined balances to monthly gross sales/deposits, no limit on # of positions, we care about dollar figure.

d. Refi'ing the current balance at a 10mo 1.35 reduces the current daily payments by at least 60%

e. Max 3 negative days in last 60 days of bank

f. Has not taken a new advance within last 45 days.

Member Reputation points: 1137

Will PM you.....