Yet again my deals sits i underwriting for 3 days only to be back doored !! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhstackystacky View Post
    Is there an active/running list of reputable lenders and white label lenders?
    Some of the Funders I use on these boards are

Anthony at Yellowstone
    Rapid Advance
    Paul at Quicksilver
    Cooper Asset

I have other funders, not on these boards and private hedge fund money

If you do the right thing by most* funders they will do the right thing by you.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-12-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

If you do the right thing by most* funders they will do the right thing by you.
    Agree.If you are doing good business with them they will not risk backdooring you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcash555 View Post
    DO THE RITE THING BEFORE I EXPOSE YOU
    You will never have a file sitting with us for 3 days!

email me at isosupport@fastadvancefunding.com, let's make some money together!
    Last edited by FastAdvanceFunding; 09-28-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

We will whitelabel for you but only the Logo on the contracts
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingcash555 View Post
    DO THE RITE THING BEFORE I EXPOSE YOU
    What/ Who is the funder who did this to you?
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    What/ Who is the funder who did this to you?
    What is the purpose in asking this question? I can't be the only person who figured out in 2 days flat that there are companies that have no other marketing plan except to stall isos in underwriting drop the rate on the back then back door them...then skip on out here saying "first to close"

maybe I am...just like i can see the big Calif back door to death thing
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-19-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Partner up with Alfa Advance. Were not here for a one night stand. We arent stupid and value having long term consistent relationships. Only way to grow.
    We offer traditional MCAs and reverse Consolidations.

Give me a call and well work quick and right. Ready to fund your deals

Samuel Aza
    C:305-420-8473

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaSam View Post
    Partner up with Alfa Advance. Were not here for a one night stand. We arent stupid and value having long term consistent relationships. Only way to grow.
    We offer traditional MCAs and reverse Consolidations.

Give me a call and well work quick and right. Ready to fund your deals

Samuel Aza
    C:305-420-8473
    seems legit, alfa, nice

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

What is the purpose? To find out and to becareful Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    What is the purpose in asking this question? I can't be the only person who figured out in 2 days flat that there are companies that have no other marketing plan except to stall isos in underwriting drop the rate on the back then back door them...then skip on out here saying "first to close"

maybe I am...just like i can see the big Calif back door to death thing
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

This is a constant thing now. I catch files being back doored once a week by some of the bigger named lenders as well. I cut my lender pool to only 5.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbeebe View Post
    This is a constant thing now. I catch files being back doored once a week by some of the bigger named lenders as well. I cut my lender pool to only 5.

they always did it but some pranced around like they were fancy pants foo foo A paper, then tried to toss me under a bus not realizing that I have way more experience than they do.( especially when you cross over to regulation) And I didn't really tip my hand. until recently,trying to block regulation.

they used some small producers and non-producers to get their agenda thru. They let them put CEO on a business card, sold them the dream of prestige and importance so they had pride and didn't have to call themselves a "salesperson"... then tossed them out when they didn't need them anymore.

So the A paper was always talking about c and d but some were way worse

I mastered the selling the dream age 17...it was very hard watching it in slow motion for 3 years

Block the last bull**** dream ...no calif regulation..it will backfire

__

Chant And you cant sell the dream...What??????????? If you are living the nightmare! ...woof woof woof...karen
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-24-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Rbeebe View Post
    Yeah, you’ve got to be very, very selective. Also need to have good deal flow. If you sparsely submit to a funder, they are going to backdoor you. Regardless, they’re reaching out to your merchants in a week. And it’s getting worse.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Yeah, you’ve got to be very, very selective. Also, need to have good deal flow. If you sparsely submit to a funder, they are going to backdoor you. Regardless, they’re reaching out to your merchants in a week. And it’s getting worse.

the only thing I am going to add to this is. If you sparsely submit to someone make sure you do some minimum underwriting on the files before you send them in.
    Do not just send in 100 bs files that are about to default or the person has something criminal in their background, It costs money and time to process paperwork. I do not know how they feel about it but I hate with a passion when I get these files from Isos and brokers and I will cut them off. You think oh no here comes another one of those dog crap files and not even want to look at it

I've tried to hold a high closing ratio, a high renewal ratio, low defaults so everyone makes money including me and maybe someone thinks ...oh good another file

to sum this up...hold a higher than 30%-50% approval ratio

70-90% closing ratio after you call for the contract ( again it wastes time and costs money to print contracts)

over 50% -70% renewal ratio ( these are the targets I expect new brokers/isos to aim for, other people can have their own numbers)

Just like Iso get a feel for their Funders after a few deals...what is in their wheelhouse, box, style, timelines, a range of funding $ $, commission etc. Funders /Underwriters get a feel for the ISO /Brokers wheelhouse, box, style, timelines.

I always say Numbers talk and Bull shiat walks...I have about 1.2 million in personal not team renewals this week...holding my breath until the Holidays are over. Half of them are with the companies I mentioned on these boards, so funders can be fair to people if you are fair to them

( people are always saying I take things personally. If someone sends me a file that is about to default, I get really pissed off.., Maybe once or twice because you are new and do not know better... after that I take it personally like you are stealing from me, or trying to con me, because you are. The same with backdooring.)

__

Add. About the backdooring. There are thousands of brokers who feel like they were stolen from and cheated they just do not say anything online. Them being silent does not mean that they were not talking about some companies with other isos and brokers offline.

I think people went nuts because they believe the bull**** story that was floating along " we have 3 years left in this industry" so it was like they plundered the villages for all the gold they could get.

( which is why I tried to counter the stories with word salad posts about how rumours are bad and shorting stocks)

And I told everyone we do not just have "3 years left in the industry" I have been in finance since the 80s they have been saying that same story since then. And some of us have been saying ...3 more years and we will retire. I told happy hor**** that the other day and he said ...can you stop saying that you know we are never retiring ( which is true, can you imagine me playing shuffleboard, bridge or mahjong with the old ladies in the country club)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-25-2018 at 07:31 AM. Reason: typo queen add