Who does the BIG DEALS?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Pearl funds up to $1mil. Starting factor as low as 1.22 and 12 mo' terms on qualifying 1st position deals
    I would be willing to place a large wager that Pearl has never done a deal like this. Lets be real they are not going to compete with OnDeck/IOU rate wise and they are going to stop around $300k.

Where are the players in the market place paying brokers 4-8 points and offering decent pricing on large deals? Everest is NOT reliable. Pearl will not let a deal go out below a 1.37, let alone a 1.22!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by kashman1 View Post
    I would be willing to place a large wager that Pearl has never done a deal like this. Lets be real they are not going to compete with OnDeck/IOU rate wise and they are going to stop around $300k.

Where are the players in the market place paying brokers 4-8 points and offering decent pricing on large deals? Everest is NOT reliable. Pearl will not let a deal go out below a 1.37, let alone a 1.22!!!!
    You sound so ignorant, it's cute. I've funded deals over $300k with pearl at lower factors than a 1.37 and I'm sure there are numerous people on this forum who can attest the same thing. You clearly haven't seen the recent changes at pearl in the last 2.5+ years and I invite you to reach out so you could get involved.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3047

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    You sound so ignorant, it's cute. I've funded deals over $300k with pearl at lower factors than a 1.37 and I'm sure there are numerous people on this forum who can attest the same thing. You clearly haven't seen the recent changes at pearl in the last 2.5+ years and I invite you to reach out so you could get involved.
    they still take 24 hours for approvals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Quote Originally Posted by ABC2016 View Post
    they still take 24 hours for approvals?
    I routinely get pearl offers within 4-6 hrs of submission. It is very seldom when they take a full business day, at least in my experience.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by kashman1 View Post
    I would be willing to place a large wager that Pearl has never done a deal like this.
    You could make that check out to "NoBigDeal"