Great lead companies?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Great lead companies?

Hi I'm looking to purchase some leads and wondering if anyone has a company that they would recommend. I've found plenty of them online but would like some feedback from an ISO that actually uses the company.

Thanks in advanced for your help

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

think about it....if an ISO has a good lead source, why would they share that info with you? Wouldn't it behoove them to keep that info for themselves?

Just sayin'

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Quote Originally Posted by Pepfunding View Post
    Hi I'm looking to purchase some leads and wondering if anyone has a company that they would recommend. I've found plenty of them online but would like some feedback from an ISO that actually uses the company.

many have forked over thousands and thousands of $$ to figure this out. no free lunch...

Maybe I'm missing something... But the entire purpose of a lead company is to sell leads and most companies want to grow. So it stands to reason that with or without a recommendation from an ISO the lead company is bringing on more clients to sell leads to. Not sure how it benefits an ISO to protect their source.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Maybe I'm missing something... But the entire purpose of a lead company is to sell leads and most companies want to grow. So it stands to reason that with or without a recommendation from an ISO the lead company is bringing on more clients to sell leads to. Not sure how it benefits an ISO to protect their source.
    Because 99% of lead sources are selling hot garbage. Brokers spend many thousands of dollars (not to mention year’s) to find the right one. Why would a broker refer you to the source so they can then compete with you for the same merchants?

No one will help you with this. But I’m sure plenty of lead services will be willing to prey on you.

Clearly I have misjudge this forum. I wish you all good luck and hope holding on to your secrets works well for you.

I believe in abundance for all, so if anybody does want to connect and share ideas to help one another please do PM me.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Clearly I have misjudge this forum. I wish you all good luck and hope holding on to your secrets works well for you.

I believe in abundance for all, so if anybody does want to connect and share ideas to help one another please do PM me.
    Sorry, myself and most people on here will help anyone with anything they have the power to help with, except for leads. That is the one part of the business every company has to figure out for themselves. Wish you luck, and happy hunting
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

If you owned a dress shop, and you saw in a competitor's dress shop window across the street beautiful new arrivals that he can't keep in stock, would you go up to the owner and ask him what supplier he gets those dresses from?

When he curses you out and says "gtfo of here", are you still going to argue "don't you believe in abundance for all?"

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    If you owned a dress shop, and you saw in a competitor's dress shop window across the street beautiful new arrivals that he can't keep in stock, would you go up to the owner and ask him what supplier he gets those dresses from?

When he curses you out and says "gtfo of here", are you still going to argue "don't you believe in abundance for all?"
    well said.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

Organic SEO - create your own leads .

If you wish to discuss further, call me @ 727-233-1111
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

ppc all day . after you spend at least 100k than come on here and post which one of your key words did the best and had the best rtr. Looking foward to hear from you in 3 months with the full update report and if any lead providers did good for you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

“You know those effective lead sources that you searched years for? Who are they because I want to buy your exact leads to compete directly against you..... TELL ME! This forum is supposed to be helpful!! Why won’t you TELL ME?!!!!”

**** you.

Member Reputation points: 7122 Martinez N's Avatar

I know, Getting authentic and relevant leads is a challenge these days, and personally I have been duped by several lead vendors in the past. Their email and phone number lists are generally filled with backdated info even though they are constantly promising to get you connected with qualified customers directly.

There are some good leads providers in the market but most of them are BS anyway. I found www.mcaleadspro.com by far the best. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Martinez N; 05-11-2018 at 07:02 AM.