Looking for a Direct Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Looking for a Direct Lender

Looking for an A+ Paper direct lender who offers an early payoff discount like quarter spot (interest forgiveness) for a merchant with a track record of paying off early generally within 2-3 months from funding.

NOT INTERESTED IN CO BROKERING SO IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRECT LENDER & YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME YOU SYNDICATE WITH THE DIRECT LENDERS OR YOU HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH LENDERS THAN STAY AWAY!!!

Feel free to reach out at 718-362-6213
    Last edited by The Price is Right; 04-24-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Tony Price
    VP of Sales - Biz Advance Now Inc

T: (718) 362-6213 | F: (718) 360-6973
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: Tony@BizAdvancenow.com
    www.BizAdvanceNow.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We are a direct lender that specializes in credit card split deals only. We have a great renewal product where we advance the renewal funds after the first 30-90 days and don't start collecting on them until the first position pays off. We don't double dip the merchants.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sterling View Post
    We are a direct lender that specializes in credit card split deals only. We have a great renewal product where we advance the renewal funds after the first 30-90 days and don't start collecting on them until the first position pays off. We don't double dip the merchants.
    Now that is a quality product --> i dont know this company personally, but double dipping costs firms SO much money and most lenders in this space still do it --> when you find one that doesnt, should indicate a strong ethical foundation and what I would look for in a good partner. Kudus taking that stance!!!!
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Price is Right View Post
    Looking for an A+ Paper direct lender who offers an early payoff discount like quarter spot (interest forgiveness) for a merchant with a track record of paying off early generally within 2-3 months from funding.

NOT INTERESTED IN CO BROKERING SO IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRECT LENDER & YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME YOU SYNDICATE WITH THE DIRECT LENDERS OR YOU HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH LENDERS THAN STAY AWAY!!!

but to answer your question, we love these types of customers and are super aggressive with early repayment schedules --> our early repayment rates start at 1.05x , which i think may be the lowest in the space
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mantis is a Direct Merchant Cash Advance company using in-house capital ..(However we don't offer a LOAN product).
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    but to answer your question, we love these types of customers and are super aggressive with early repayment schedules --> our early repayment rates start at 1.05x , which i think may be the lowest in the space
    That's probably gonna be your best bet. Breakout is an exceptional A paper lender. If for whatever reason you need another, I would say IOU Financial does something similar, charging simple interest. I'm not sure if they get as aggressive as Quarterspot on the term though...

Tony - I can give you a call shortly but as Carl mentioned, we offer very aggressive early repayment schedules with our loans. For example, if a customer was offered $100k over 24 months at a 1.31x buy rate and 5 pt upsell, the total interest on the 60 day repayment of the loan would be reduced from $36k down to $10k (5 pts for buy rate and 5pts for your upsell). I know we work a lot with your colleague Abe but more than happy to review the benefits of our products with you directly.

Thanks,

Steven Safirstein
    Vice President of Sales & Head of ISO Relations
    Breakout Capital Finance, LLC
    6862 Elm Street, Suite 300, McLean, VA 22101
    O: 703 852 6013 I steven@breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

does breakout fund merchants in the 500 credit score profile ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    FactorAdvantage

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

We would be able to help you, looking forward to funding your deals.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Marcus, yes, through one of our products (that is proprietary to Breakout), we absolutely fund sub 500 FICOs with credit card-like APRs and as a TERM LOAN (not factoring). as stated on prior thread, we recently funded a government SUB contractor (not the even the PRIME) that had a 470 FICO for around $550K at a very reasonable APR.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    FactorAdvantage
    exactly. Has to be B2B or GC (we are not factoring, still just a term loan)
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Marcus, yes, through one of our products (that is proprietary to Breakout), we absolutely fund sub 500 FICOs with credit card-like APRs and as a TERM LOAN (not factoring). as stated on prior thread, we recently funded a government SUB contractor (not the even the PRIME) that had a 470 FICO for around $550K at a very reasonable APR.

exactly. Has to be B2B or GC (we are not factoring, still just a term loan)
    Wait... You guys funded sub-500 deal for $550K...??? Email me on this, please. I think I'm missing something... More like leaving some potential money on the table.

FactorAdvantage. I get it now. Nice stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Wait... You guys funded sub-500 deal for $550K...??? Email me on this, please. I think I'm missing something... More like leaving some potential money on the table.
    posted in another section but will repost it here --> killer product that we originate almost exclusively strategically so far, but solely due to the crazy high demand (and we are not actively marketing this product given demand).

Just the past week or so, a few notable examples for FactorAdvantage (note all these deals are FUNDED AND HELD ON OUR BALANCE SHEET/credit facilities):

1. $640k Loan with ZERO net paying off 7 balances to a sub 600 FICO at an APR in the low 30s; so a factor rate equivalent of a 1.14x for 1 year for a zero net, seven position buy out.
    2. $550k loan to a 470 FICO merchant with over 200k in tax liens with APRs in the 20s.
    3. $1mm loan to consolidate several advances and serve as a line of credit going forward in the 20s APR

If your clients are b2b or g2b, feel free to reach out to us and we will consider expanding access to this product. And to be clear, this is NOT a factoring product; the business has to be "factorable". It does not matter if a factor is already in place or whether or not liens are present (depending on size relative to income). Given the strategic synergy of partnership originations coupled with the complexity (supported by two patents) of the technology solution to de-risk a 470 FICO or a 7 position deal to make an affordable loan (assume 20s%) to a subprime client.

Again, this is a completely different loan than our normal loan, and if parameters, including the AR/AP requirements relative to revenue (still a cash flow based loan, just priced off of collateral we "create") are hit, approval rate is multiples higher than our traditional lending business.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Great fit for LoanMe. We can offer A+ borrowers term loan interest rates from 14.9%-24.9% on 120 month terms- giving them lower more affordable minimum monthly payments. These are simple interest term loans with no pre-payment penalties so borrowers pay interest for the time the keep the funds. Our loans should be use for short term 3-10 months to control total cost of capital.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Senior Member Reputation points: 24

Hi Carl. I realize this thead is a year old, but it caught my eye. Is the 1.05 factor on early payoffs a rate that you can still do? What is the original rate and term? I have a merchant in a restricted industry, bail bonds, doing 400k monthly revenues, 20 years tib,with 710 credit seeking 50k. Also, I'm wondering if Breakout is taking on new isos yet.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3229

try Russ at EIN cap
    Direct Funder | MCA | Public Companies | Convertible Notes | Hard Money
    D. 516-667-6817
    paul@coolidgecapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by k lion View Post
    Hi Carl. I realize this thead is a year old, but it caught my eye. Is the 1.05 factor on early payoffs a rate that you can still do? What is the original rate and term? I have a merchant in a restricted industry, bail bonds, doing 400k monthly revenues, 20 years tib,with 710 credit seeking 50k. Also, I'm wondering if Breakout is taking on new isos yet.
    Didn’t they shutdown?

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

breakout is still not funding.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 242074

I just got an email from QuarterSpot that they're funding:

Faster Funding
    We’ve expedited the underwriting and closing processes for faster funding. That means decisions in minutes and loans in less than 24 hours.

Any actual updates from the broker channels if they're worth submitting to anymore?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24

thanks!