Midnight Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1157

Midnight Advance

I would like to take the time to post a response to my last post BEWARE MIDNIGHT BACKDOORING. The merchant in question already had a balance with Midnight(Default) and they were just trying to regain their losses. I was not being ignored the facts were it was Passover. As soon as Passover ended Midnight LLC was very receptive to sorting this out. It was agreed that if the Merchant did NOT DEFAULT IN 30 DAYS the FULL COMMISSION would be PAID. Midnight ownership took control of this deal due to the fact this merchant owed them a very large balance. This issue has been resolved and I have been constant contact with Midnight Ownership.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Trains Delayed View Post
    I would like to take the time to post a response to my last post BEWARE MIDNIGHT BACKDOORING. The merchant in question already had a balance with Midnight(Default) and they were just trying to regain their losses. I was not being ignored the facts were it was Passover. As soon as Passover ended Midnight LLC was very receptive to sorting this out. It was agreed that if the Merchant did NOT DEFAULT IN 30 DAYS the FULL COMMISSION would be PAID. Midnight ownership took control of this deal due to the fact this merchant owed them a very large balance. This issue has been resolved and I have been constant contact with Midnight Ownership.

Sometimes you have to chalk things off to lesson learned or "i knew it". There are only so many deals all of us dialling uccs/leads/yellow pages/referrals you cant be in real competition with the companies you sign on with so you have to choose. It's best to be loyal to those loyal to you and loyal to others.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-16-2018 at 07:11 PM.