Considering Opportunities - Zachary Ramirez
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Considering Opportunities - Zachary Ramirez

Hey all,

I am a currently a free agent and am now considering opportunities within the space.

Not sure which direction I'd prefer to go, but something with significant cash incentives (based on performance) and an equity upside would be considered.

I am taking a month or two off of work to plan my next move, but in the meantime I'd like to hear what sort of opportunities are out there for someone like me.

In case you haven't heard of me, here is a copy of my LinkedIn profile and career highlights: www.linkedin.com/in/zacharyramirez.

-Founded and built two ISO's; one when I was 23, which failed due to my youthful mismanagement, and one again when I was 25, which was successful.

-Went through an M&A agreement with World Business Lenders which resulted in the cash and equity sale of Core Financial's assets to WBL.

-Successfully ran two California branches of WBL, resulting in massive monthly net profits (often times in excess of $150,000 of monthly profit).

-After having significant success with the Orange branch of WBL, I was presented the opportunity to take over the Costa Mesa branch, which under my guidance flourished into a massively profitable branch.

-Left WBL in order to take a position with US Business Funding, where my success and compensation would be predicated on my ability to increase the overall company revenue.

-Increased the average monthly revenue of USBF by over 120% within an 8-month time period using a combination of sales management, lead generation, and sales training.

-Increased the visibility and brand awareness of USBF by utilizing my industry reputation and LinkedIn network of over 22,000 followers.

-Active member of industry publications, and have been featured in and/or interviewed by Forbes, DeBanked, Leasingnews, and DailyFunder. Current, active member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Please feel free to email me your information to my personal email, zjramirez1@gmail.com.

Please bear in mind that although I am open to considering opportunities, I am not desperate and I will not accept a typical "sales manager" type of position.

Lastly, I will not discuss the particulars of my previous employment, as I respect the management teams and will not divulge private information or industry trade secrets.
    Last edited by Zach; 04-14-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

what happened at US Business Funding, I thought you were crushing it. that's unfortunate, it takes time to build a brand. Best of luck .

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

Kill it Zach.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Hey all,

I am a currently a free agent and am now considering opportunities within the space.

Not sure which direction I'd prefer to go, but something with significant cash incentives (based on performance) and an equity upside would be considered.

I am taking a month or two off of work to plan my next move, but in the meantime I'd like to hear what sort of opportunities are out there for someone like me.

In case you haven't heard of me, here is a copy of my LinkedIn profile and career highlights: www.linkedin.com/in/zacharyramirez.

-Founded and built two ISO's; one when I was 23, which failed due to my youthful mismanagement, and one again when I was 25, which was successful.

-Went through an M&A agreement with World Business Lenders which resulted in the cash and equity sale of Core Financial's assets to WBL.

-Successfully ran two California branches of WBL, resulting in massive monthly net profits (often times in excess of $150,000 of monthly profit).

-After having significant success with the Orange branch of WBL, I was presented the opportunity to take over the Costa Mesa branch, which under my guidance flourished into a massively profitable branch.

-Left WBL in order to take a position with US Business Funding, where my success and compensation would be predicated on my ability to increase the overall company revenue.

-Increased the average monthly revenue of USBF by over 120% within an 8-month time period using a combination of sales management, lead generation, and sales training.

-Increased the visibility and brand awareness of USBF by utilizing my industry reputation and LinkedIn network of over 22,000 followers.

-Active member of industry publications, and have been featured in and/or interviewed by Forbes, DeBanked, Leasingnews, and DailyFunder. Current, active member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Please feel free to email me your information to my personal email, zjramirez1@gmail.com.

Please bear in mind that although I am open to considering opportunities, I am not desperate and I will not accept a typical "sales manager" type of position.

Lastly, I will not discuss the particulars of my previous employment, as I respect the management teams and will not divulge private information or industry trade secrets.
    All I am reading here is amazing accomplishments, learning experiences, and growth. Don't let yourself be bought. You obviously know your worth.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

How do you go from TWO successful shops and now looking for a new home?

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Good luck to you Zach
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

All the best- Always-
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    How do you go from TWO successful shops and now looking for a new home?
    Go in...Do your thing...Get out

Best of luck Zach

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

too many musical chairs out there working for a company. I would say take your knowledge and secure consulting gigs and enjoy your freedom from a w2 if you can. if you need a salary, than, you will need to filter as most will just want your book of business and than fire you. remember, companies want to know what you know and once they know it, your value diminishes it. best to just draw up with an attorney a contract and charge a fee for the services you would bring to the company and both parties know going in what to expect.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    too many musical chairs out there working for a company. I would say take your knowledge and secure consulting gigs and enjoy your freedom from a w2 if you can. if you need a salary, than, you will need to filter as most will just want your book of business and than fire you. remember, companies want to know what you know and once they know it, your value diminishes it. best to just draw up with an attorney a contract and charge a fee for the services you would bring to the company and both parties know going in what to expect.
    +1
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

You obviously know the secret sauce to generating leads and training good sales reps. Why wouldn't you start a small ISO and take it from there?
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Is usbf killing it or not ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

do it on your own zach or find an honest small shop to partner with ........ you helped with some of my cali deals in the past and i always respected your work and ethics on the few files we collaborated on .. GL