Does Midnight Advance backdoor? and all your other questions answered.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Does Midnight Advance backdoor? and all your other questions answered.

Midnight Advance -
    The last few days we have seen our name on these threads excessively, so we wanted to take an opportunity to defend our company so that you can hear our side of the story. We realize that "there's no winning on the daily funder" since we are often responding with anonymous internet bloggers that can say whatever they feel, without real facts, however we will say what needs to be said. We would appreciate if you guys can respect us to close this as the last thread about this topic, and move on.

Midnight was founded about two years ago, we are operating in the high risk space as a high risk funder. There was a lot of confusion about our name, so here's the reality - we are a complete separate company and do not white label with any other funder. To verify this reality you can send us a deal that other funders are in, and see whether we will fund it (we probably will). The COJs are filed in our office, which is: 128 32nd Street. We share that office with 5+ MCA companies, most are on different floors/suites.

The office on 32nd street is actually very "cash advance friendly" since it was redesigned from an old storage building with modern high ceilings and big spacious suites.

When the company was started we preferred staying out of the spot-light since every well known funding company gets blasted on this Forum and it creates bad PR for the company, but since we did get blasted here 3 times, we tried defending our company. First with the 75k deal that was backdoored from Richard, which we did pay the full commissions, despite being double funded (TVT didn't fund in the end). Second was Karen who accused us of back-dooring a default deal, that was officially sent to Orange who officially sent it to LG. I completely deny this story. It never happened. Orange doesn't send deals to LG, neither does Midnight send deals to Orange, and definitely not default deals, that are doing 40k in revenue. The whole story was a lie. As far as the the third story, we did fund it, and we didn't pay that ISO since there was an in-house balance with another ISO that had exclusivity.

Do we backdoor? -

I don't think there's any ISO who we work with that had any issues getting the full commissions on time (we pay on Fridays). We paid more than $2 million in commissions in the last year. The $2 million+ in commissions that we paid are for deals that these ISOs would not be able to fund with a lot of other companies. We fund deals that a lot of other funders would not fund. (For instance the deal we funded for Richard, and paid him $7k, got rejected by most funding companies). We know what we bring to this market, and we're proud of it.

You will see us in statements, more and more. Eventually (with god's help) you will see us in every statement in the industry. Whether you decide to work with us or not, you will see our name a lot. If you choose to work with us, you will make a lot of money. If you choose not to work with us, you will hear of people who are killing it with Midnight.

All we ask is that you should respect our business and our privacy. If you think we are out to get you, don't even sign up with us. We don't want to work with ISOs who accuse us for "not answering emails on Passover" or "backdooring a default deal". There's no need to blast us on the daily funder, simply don't send us your business.

Here's my direct number, if anyone is interested in having a serious talk. Ask me whatever you want, let me see what I can fund for you. Call me: ​646-757-9956

We will be seeing you guys at the Broker Fair, if anyone is interested in becoming an in-house rep, let's meet face to face to see whether we're a good fit.

[this is what we funded today - $200k Pizza shop, $200k real estate deal, $150k auto repair renewal, two $50k renewals, $35k renewal, $40k default deal, another eight $10k default deals]
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 04-13-2018 at 02:20 AM.
    High risk paper