SBA Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

SBA Lender

Hi Guys!

Need suggestions for SBA Lenders to get sign up. I've already signed up with SmartBizLoan. Tried few deals with them, after submitting whole bunch of papers they get declined.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Hi Guys!

Need suggestions for SBA Lenders to get sign up. I've already signed up with SmartBizLoan. Tried few deals with them, after submitting whole bunch of papers they get declined.
    The key to getting an SBA done is submitting the right kind of paper. Get with the companies you're currently on with and get a better understanding of the guidelines the SBA is looking for.

I've gotten 2 done out of 3 i submitted so far this year. My bread and butter deals are cash advances, most of these SBA companies are only paying 2-3 points so you can see why it makes sense for me to really understand the guidelines. its good to secure a large client but its quite the chase in my opinion. Try exploring Term Loan/LOC companies like Lift Forward and The Credit Junction.

Good luck.
    Last edited by fromano590; 04-17-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fromano590 View Post
    The key to getting an SBA done is submitting the right kind of paper. Get with the companies you're currently on with and get a better understanding of the guidelines the SBA is looking for.

I've gotten 2 done out of 3 i submitted so far this year. My bread and butter deals are cash advances, most of these SBA companies are only paying 2-3 points so you can see why it makes sense for me to really understand the guidelines. its good to secure a large client but its quite the chase in my opinion. Try exploring LOC companies like Lift Forward and The Credit Junction.

Good luck.
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Well I do want to keep the SBA as an option, not a big fan of lot of paperwork. But I do have a lot of merchant wants monthly - only monthly nothing else and off course less then 15 APR or so.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)