Midnight advance Backdooring Beware
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 1157

Angry Midnight advance Backdooring Beware

I submitted a deal to Midnight through an ISO Partner the deal was declined. Then I was told if the merchant paid existing default Midnight would fund. Midnight then went around me to my merchant. My Merchant then emailed me the entire thread including MTD and Proof of funding. I convinced my merchant to Pay the requested amount which would be taken out of the advance. Effectively closing the deal for Midnight. They regained some of the funds plus interest on the loan itself. I have not only contracts but I also have the entire thread between Midnight TOP EXEC and My merchant. At this point I will wait to see if Midnight reaches out and not name any names. If Midnight does not make this right then at that point I am going to make the entire thread Public with Proof of Funding through a third party LLC but requesting COJ go to @midnightadvance.com.Midnight is asking for these junk files and I do not work 10hrs a day for free. No one is answering the phones as of now.

Spoke with Midnight Advance LLC this issue has been resolved.
    Last edited by R_Trains Delayed; 04-11-2018 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Spoke with Midnight We have resolved the issue

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Oh, Midnight.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R_Trains Delayed View Post
    I submitted a deal to Midnight through an ISO Partner the deal was declined. Then I was told if the merchant paid existing default Midnight would fund. Midnight then went around me to my merchant. My Merchant then emailed me the entire thread including MTD and Proof of funding. I convinced my merchant to Pay the requested amount which would be taken out of the advance. Effectively closing the deal for Midnight. They regained some of the funds plus interest on the loan itself. I have not only contracts but I also have the entire thread between Midnight TOP EXEC and My merchant. At this point I will wait to see if Midnight reaches out and not name any names. If Midnight does not make this right then at that point I am going to make the entire thread Public with Proof of Funding through a third party LLC but requesting COJ go to @midnightadvance.com.Midnight is asking for these junk files and I do not work 10hrs a day for free. No one is answering the phones as of now.
    Again?

Ha Ha Ha Midnight Advance working till Midnight to backdoor your deals?

As a funder is that the reputation you want amongst ISO's on a National Level?

Clean this s#it up, it's disgusting!!!
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

How many times are they going to get caught screwing around before people stop submitting files to them. I don't get it, there are plenty of trustworthy banks to works with why deal with this BS
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

I don't Understand its small deal 15k. I guess it's worth ruining your name over $1500. Midnight are you going to pick up the phone. You really need $1500 that badly no probably not, but I live off that phone and I'll die that on that phone and I need everydollar because I do not have 50 people sending me files. I fight in the trenches everyday for my files. I retain my clients. The man on the phone bringing the deals, keeping the clients happy, getting contracts signed maybe you forgot about that. When the deals stop coming and you need to get back on the phone maybe you will remember. I hope we can resolve this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

CFG is the safest house to be signed up with. Feel free to call.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Proof of Funding through a third party LLC but requesting COJ go to @midnightadvance.com.Midnight is asking for these junk files and I do not work 10hrs a day for free. No one is answering the phones as of now.
    damn that's messy!

it's passover or whatever jewish holiday i wouldnt expect an immediate response so does that affect your timeline?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    CFG is the safest house to be signed up with. Feel free to call.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    That's a bold statement there. And out come the wolves...

Karen37a
    I don't Understand its small deal 15k. I guess it's worth ruining your name over $1500. Midnight are you going to pick up the phone. You really need $1500 that badly no probably not, but I live off that phone and I'll die that on that phone and I need everydollar because I do not have 50 people sending me files. I fight in the trenches everyday for my files. I retain my clients. The man on the phone bringing the deals, keeping the clients happy, getting contracts signed maybe you forgot about that. When the deals stop coming and you need to get back on the phone maybe you will remember. I hope we can resolve this.

Whoever you are if he didnt resolve it with me...he many not with you.

he stole from one of my hard working Isos who needed the money as well.

He is not a direct Funder and sent it to Orange ( who had the same address) then sent it to someone else .

He is not funding with his own money so he is not scared of default. The people who are taking his files should be worried because I had to call off 2 isos from taking that merchant down to the ground with her bs

If it's that obvious and the OP has solid evidence and his ISO agreement with them plus the merchant to testify then OP should file a small claims suit against Midnight Advance and its owner - the amount qualifies, it only cost $100-200 to file (plus you can get court costs back) and even sue for loss of renewal commissions and everything. Make them pay I'm pretty sure you would win up to $5k if you have all of the evidence you say you have!!!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

This was submitted by another ISO and funded a few months ago.
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 04-08-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Actually guys, the merchant himself just posted a thank you to us on this board, yesterday. I'm waiting for the Admin to confirm the IP address!
    And in reference to us stealing this deal, we actually had this deal sent in by more than 10 ISOs in a span of 2 weeks, and since he had a balance we called him asking what is going on with all this switching entities etc, we then worked out a deal privately, since there was an in-house balance of $20k.

I don't understand how people go crazy about a 15k deal that came in from 10+ brokers and has an outstanding balance with us for 20k+
    If no broker has sent in the deal, would you have worked out that agreement?

Also, I just submitted a deal to YSC and they said the merchant already had an advance with YSC. I told them I only saw “Midnight advance” pulling, but YSC said that’s because you white label with them. Feel like providing clarity?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    If no broker has sent in the deal, would you have worked out that agreement?

Also, I just submitted a deal to YSC and they said the merchant already had an advance with YSC. I told them I only saw “Midnight advance” pulling, but YSC said that’s because you white label with them. Feel like providing clarity?
    There is Midnight Capital and Midnight Advacnce be careful before accusing!

They forsure have their own fund and actually do fund deals, the rest I don’t know!

Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 04-08-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

I am confused . Shouldn't the original iso get paid as a renewal ?
    Are all these allegation on the same deal ? That will be hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    I am confused . Shouldn't the original iso get paid as a renewal ?
    Are all these allegation on the same deal ? That will be hysterical
    The original ISO who funded it, and the guy blocked payments three days in - should get paid?
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    The original ISO who funded it, and the guy blocked payments three days in - should get paid? Explain that please.
    Not complicated . You renew a deal ,you pay orignal iso .i do not care what happens in middle . Bottom line in your eyes the merchant is not bad as you renewed. I fully believe the original iso is due the commission and the one who started this thread is not even in the discussion .
    This is my opinion, I am sure some of you will argue

You asked for defaults. You do not own SSN#. Kanaskid check IP its Not him(RAY). You want **** files. A Business is a legal Entity therefore a new business is a new file. This i pointless your not going to pay me so lets see what the DF thinks of the thread.Monday I will upload the entire thread.

You asked for defaults. You do not own SSN#. Kanaskid check IP its Not him(RAY). You want **** files. A Business is a legal Entity therefore a new business is a new file. This i pointless your not going to pay me so lets see what the DF thinks of the thread.Monday I will upload the entire thread.

I think no one here is really interested in this any longer. Let's move on buddy.
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    There is Midnight Capital and Midnight Advacnce be careful before accusing!

They forsure have their own fund and actually do fund deals, the rest I don’t know!
    I know exactly what name was pulling. It was midnight Advance white labeling YSC. He white labels. Every time I’ve asked him to clarify if he white labels, Midnight refuses to answer. It would be nice if he just made a definitive clarification.

Hey Midnight, what 3rd party LLC did you use to fund they guy?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Exact reasons this industry is way out of control.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hey Midnight, what 3rd party LLC did you use to fund they guy?
    West

The one for me didnt go to Yellowstone( and all people he white labels thru need to terminate him or tell him to pay people).. ...i talked to the HEDGE FUND at the top..it went to someone to someone from organge from midnight.

(And midnight since you are demanding that you are not paying people and you did this to over 100 people

I will be contacting you about the one that was one of my isos. I suggest you make good.)

he is a broker just seeing where it fits maybe a part-time white label ( didn't see that one)

also send out fake contracts which are fraud to bait and switch..tells people 200k no stips...again to snag applications

Searching thru defaults to stick his unsuspecting partners...seeing if they can get thru underwriting unnoticed

Him lurking around thru his basement isos, preying on hardworking brokers and it seriously isn't funny...meanwhile he thinks we are some type of small time operations and some of us have been in Finance on wall st since before you he was born..( he is 27-29 years old)

Caught by numerous people who stayed silient...some who didnt for the greater good.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-08-2018 at 07:44 AM. Reason: typos

Karen37a
    The 100 brokers /isos that this guy has done this too...who couldn't pay their rent etc ( like he cant, but he didn't put the work in)

now you know how they turn into Debt Relief. When you do not pay someone they get pissed off...some will then do everything in their power to destroy you and I am very tired of holding back pitbull isos and brokers from retaliating. And tired of fielding off call from Debt relief telling me stories on how they can give me $100-$500 commission for causing a purposeful default because they were an ex mca broker and know how the system works.

I've explained to the isos and the brokers that if they cause a default... it's not really midnights( or anyone likes him) money so they have laid off.

But some of you look at these brokers and think " how dare they become debt relief"...how dare you steal from them and not make good when caught......how dare people not stop him.

This is a very unfair position ethical brokers are placed in ...coaching/instructing brokers/isos who were stolen from to not retaliate because the fool is just a white label in a house.One more nasty cocky word from this kid will set off a chain reaction...he has done this to isos with way more people than me...they are just not as vocal as I am.

I don't give a rats arse like a beggar over $750 and the iso in my organization and their broker doesn't either ...its the principal.

* these other isos/brokers who are not affiliated with me do not feel the same...just like you are fighting to hold on to the money( like a piker) they are going to fight you to get it back...I am sure you do not have it to give that's why you are taking this position not smart to start fights over so little $$$
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-08-2018 at 08:18 AM.