Selected Lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Lightbulb Selected Lenders

Hi Guys,

Sorry for a similar post again, since I'm new to this industry almost 7 months. So Far funded around 35 deals starting from (3K-130K). Below is the Lender list I want to work at this moment for all of my files. Few of them are yet to signed up. I roughly submit 30-50 deals a month.

1. OnDeck (already signed up) - Best decision ever. Best ISO rep Stanley!
    2. Yellowstone (already signed up) - my starting was great with them funded 5 deals in less then 18 days but after don't know what happen, 95% of files started to get decline. Though I really don't like the ISO rep. No communication from his side. I will be changing to Anthony Saracino.
    3. Mantis (already signed up) - When my days were going bad with Yellowstone, that's where Mantis played the best role specially for my micro deals. Though they killed 8 deals of mine at the very end after submitted A-Z (8-10 Stips roughly). I have no complains except the ISO rep again.
    4. WBL (already signed up) - no comments, just a backup for collateralize loan. Though I was about to close a 75K deal customer backed off very last moment.
    5. Fundbox ((already signed up) - Good, Good! but very low approval.

Planning to sign up!

6. Quarterspot
    7. https://ioufinancial.com/
    8. Unique Funding Solutions - Eli
    9. Everest Funding
    10. CFG
    11. Bluevine - LOC
    12. Fundworks
    13. VADER SERVICING
    14. Fundkite - Mark (Consolidations (reverse)

I'm following this forum for a long but got myself registered recently so don't know much of rules & regulations. I'm just sharing my honest feedback being new to this industry. I will really appreciate your help and suggestions. Want to keep my Lender network short!!
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    Not to burst your bubble but if you send the file to the wrong person they will tell them to never speak to you again and that they will give them a discount if they do

then they go into the "witness protection program" and they fund without you

this is not for the faint of heart and you will lose sales for months sometimes years before you realize whats happening.( some never realize then babble vertical /rates/degrees to me, on and on until i want to poke my eyeballs out) and stalk me online and off and better stop.

There is a reason I asked you why the so low funded ratio and a reason some try to shut me up

Gl to you
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-30-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Not to burst your bubble but if you send the file to the wrong person they will tell them to never speak to you again and that they will give them a discount if they do

then they go into the "witness protection program" and they fund without you

this is not for the faint of heart and you will lose sales for months sometimes years before you realize whats happening.( some never realize then babble vertical /rates/degrees to me, on and on until i want to poke my eyeballs out) and stalk me online and off and better stop.

There is a reason I asked you why the so low funded ratio and a reason some try to shut me up

Gl to you
    Well to be honest with ya man! as I've mentioned I'm new to this industry doesn't know a whole lot of things. I have a very good sales team, been training them for months and months. we have our internal lead generation lead. So I get a good amount of deals every month. Just trying to work with someone for a longer term and good trust. You may have seen, since this 7 months just got signed up with only 5 Lenders.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Well to be honest with ya man! as I've mentioned I'm new to this industry doesn't know a whole lot of things. I have a very good sales team, been training them for months and months. we have our internal lead generation lead. So I get a good amount of deals every month. Just trying to work with someone for a longer term and good trust. You may have seen, since this 7 months just got signed up with only 5 Lenders.
    Keep chugging along ...my advice to you is to pick 5-7 and stay loyal ...figure out why they are not funding...if its an underwriting issue find better files or the ones they want

gl

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Not a bad list at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Good direction!
    Last edited by TStein; 05-02-2019 at 10:34 PM.
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Hi Guys,

Sorry for a similar post again, since I'm new to this industry almost 7 months. So Far funded around 35 deals starting from (3K-130K). Below is the Lender list I want to work at this moment for all of my files. Few of them are yet to signed up. I roughly submit 30-50 deals a month.

2. Yellowstone (already signed up) - my starting was great with them funded 5 deals in less then 18 days but after don't know what happen, 95% of files started to get decline. Though I really don't like the ISO rep. No communication from his side. I will be changing to Anthony Saracino.
    3. Mantis (already signed up) - When my days were going bad with Yellowstone, that's where Mantis played the best role specially for my micro deals. Though they killed 8 deals of mine at the very end after submitted A-Z (8-10 Stips roughly). I have no complains except the ISO rep again.
    4. WBL (already signed up) - no comments, just a backup for collateralize loan. Though I was about to close a 75K deal customer backed off very last moment.

Planning to sign up!

6. Quarterspot
    9. Everest Funding
    10. CFG
    11. Bluevine - LOC
    12. Fundworks
    13. VADER SERVICING

I'm following this forum for a long but got myself registered recently so don't know much of rules & regulations. I'm just sharing my honest feedback being new to this industry. I will really appreciate your help and suggestions. Want to keep my Lender network short!!

Hi Patrick, sorry to hear things didn't work out with your rep. Give me a call whenever you're ready, looking forward to hearing from you.

When you sign up with CFG, ask for Lior Monus. He's the best guy over there and a good friend.

Patrick,

I don't post on DF that often, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis (Insert: corny joke).
    In all seriousness reach out whenever you like, Im one of the partners here, but I can break down our process, and assign you a good rep, seems like communication has been an issue at other companies, that wont happen here.

Out stips are pretty light, VC-ID-K-1 and dependning on SIC and size of deal A/R will be requested. We fund with clear scan of COJ and tracking.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you.

Eli Ghoori
    Unique Funding Solutions
    Cell: 718-541-6160
    Office: 718-316-6898
    Fax: 1-347-549-4296
    eli@ufsfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 71360

Hi Guys,

Planning to sign up!

6. Quarterspot
    9. Everest Funding
    10. CFG
    11. Bluevine - LOC
    12. Fundworks
    13. VADER SERVICING

Patrick - CFG Is one of the leading funders in the space. Feel free to reach out. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

In the high risk market you don't really find a single Funder who will do anything 10 others won't do -
    every funder-
    - gives fast offers
    - pays max commissions
    - gives max approvals
    - has the best service
    so how does Midnight stand out as a high risk funder?

A. We'll fund deals that no one would fund (no one). B. We'll fund $200k deals sameday without any stips.
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Patrick - CFG Is one of the leading funders in the space. Feel free to reach out. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    Thanks man! will be calling.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Strategic and Rapid Advance should definitely be added to the list
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    In the high risk market you don't really find a single Funder who will do anything 10 others won't do -
    every funder-
    - gives fast offers
    - pays max commissions
    - gives max approvals
    - has the best service

A. We'll fund deals that no one would fund (no one). B. We'll fund $200k deals sameday without any stips.
    Please clarify what you consider stips?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Site inspection / tax returns / P&L / Financials / 3 day underwriting stages / and on
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    every funder-
    - gives fast offers
    - pays max commissions
    - gives max approvals
    - has the best service

I am trying to stay silent ( which is very hard lol) and I am in a very bad mood with the bankers coming for us, ive seen the plan and funds coming it and its big. ( strong brokers/isos on the phone are going to survive)

I havent tested this 200k no "limited" stips thing

( and I remember i am just a lowly broker with no skin in the game)

its hard to believe that you would fund 200k with no tax returns ...that is a recipe for default failure. But if you are saying that you are doing it ...hey maybe you are.

and maybe there was a fake contract out with your name on it...ya never know

And maybe i shouldn't judge people by the cars they drive, watch they are wearing and the location of their offices or home.And also location of other companies to said office

maybe you prove my cynical mind wrong.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

SFS / Strategic should be there
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBL View Post
    SFS / Strategic should be there
    I;m considering SFS
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Strategic should be one of your first choices, if not your first.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    100%

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

they are good (sfs) however all the offers we got in the past were 11 months and under. unless they have changed terms to go past 12 months, there are many funders going 12+ first position. we sent a file to them and principis and principis offered double the money and out to 17 months as once case . it all depends on the goals of your merchant and product you are looking for

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Site inspection / tax returns / P&L / Financials / 3 day underwriting stages / and on

yep Mantis would NEVER need any of the stips above !!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-02-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I;m considering SFS
    Everybody looks for different things in funders for me since BIZFI shutdown Strategic and Rapid Advance have been 2 of my got to banks for A paper deals. That said different people click differently with different funders. I can't speak about Principis since I have never worked with them.
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 04-02-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    West, Do you realize that this whole time some of you have been yelling about the stockbrokers/investment bankers from Brooklyn

Thats who is behind some of these companies LOL

happy hor**** worked in the same firms for 10 years... rolling eyes

Ok I am off to close deals...ooo saaa

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

I'm surprised Pearl hasn't made your list yet

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post

yep Mantis would NEVER need any of the stips above !!
    Would you just shut up already, you freakin stip brokers to death so you can steal the deal. I can’t even imagine how long your list would be on a 200k deal!