Hi Guys,

Sorry for a similar post again, since I'm new to this industry almost 7 months. So Far funded around 35 deals starting from (3K-130K). Below is the Lender list I want to work at this moment for all of my files. Few of them are yet to signed up. I roughly submit 30-50 deals a month.

1. OnDeck (already signed up) - Best decision ever. Best ISO rep Stanley!
2. Yellowstone (already signed up) - my starting was great with them funded 5 deals in less then 18 days but after don't know what happen, 95% of files started to get decline. Though I really don't like the ISO rep. No communication from his side. I will be changing to Anthony Saracino.
3. Mantis (already signed up) - When my days were going bad with Yellowstone, that's where Mantis played the best role specially for my micro deals. Though they killed 8 deals of mine at the very end after submitted A-Z (8-10 Stips roughly). I have no complains except the ISO rep again.
4. WBL (already signed up) - no comments, just a backup for collateralize loan. Though I was about to close a 75K deal customer backed off very last moment.
5. Fundbox ((already signed up) - Good, Good! but very low approval.

Planning to sign up!

6. Quarterspot
7. https://ioufinancial.com/
8. Unique Funding Solutions - Eli
9. Everest Funding
10. CFG
11. Bluevine - LOC
12. Fundworks
13. VADER SERVICING
14. Fundkite - Mark (Consolidations (reverse)

I'm following this forum for a long but got myself registered recently so don't know much of rules & regulations. I'm just sharing my honest feedback being new to this industry. I will really appreciate your help and suggestions. Want to keep my Lender network short!!